Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

Re: Who is the man that voices Master Chief?

Dec 8, 2006
Yea..Saw that on Xbox forums..Voice actors usually never resemble their characters..Looks at Mel Blanc...

Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson)
my wii friend code: ADD ME! 5992 2332 9248 8590
Then shoot me a PM so I can add You..Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Dec 8, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

arabian wrote:
I was expecting a black guy, because liek, everybody knows that Master Chief is blackSmiley Happy

If the new trailer is right, one of the kids shown was Master Chief and he certainly isn't black.

Bungie has said the kids in the trailer could pretty much be anyone. It's not necessarily MC

I don't see the point of having them in the trailer if they don't have any meaning. I'm pretty sure its Master Chief, we will see soon enough.

Don't have any meaning? They could be MC, other spartans, humans in the conflict, anyone. What they said definetly had a lot of meaning. It set the tone for the whole trailer and possibly even for the game

Not what they said. The fact that they are there. Regardless, we don't know for sure and I doubt we will find out unless these two kids are seen again.
Message 22 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10772 posts

Dec 8, 2006
............Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent
Message 23 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Dec 8, 2006

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

JDplasma11 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

arabian wrote:
I was expecting a black guy, because liek, everybody knows that Master Chief is blackSmiley Happy

If the new trailer is right, one of the kids shown was Master Chief and he certainly isn't black.

Bungie has said the kids in the trailer could pretty much be anyone. It's not necessarily MC

I don't see the point of having them in the trailer if they don't have any meaning. I'm pretty sure its Master Chief, we will see soon enough.

Don't have any meaning? They could be MC, other spartans, humans in the conflict, anyone. What they said definetly had a lot of meaning. It set the tone for the whole trailer and possibly even for the game

Not what they said. The fact that they are there. Regardless, we don't know for sure and I doubt we will find out unless these two kids are seen again.

Hasn't it been joked about that MC is really a girl? And wasn't one of those kids a girl? I know it may be wrong but it's still funny... I mean... the trailer reminded me of when Dounut threw a grenade at Tex in RvB... I died laughing. And that shield... damn, I am starting ot wish I didn't sell my 360... maybe next year the 360 will go down in price...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 24 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15381 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Maybe I'm completely overanalyzing this whole thing, but I thought the kids were there to show that there was still hope the war could end and peace would return.
Message 25 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Dec 8, 2006
He doesn't look like he could defeat a bunch of aliens at all.
Message 26 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Dec 8, 2006

JDplasma11 wrote:
Maybe I'm completely overanalyzing this whole thing, but I thought the kids were there to show that there was still hope the war could end and peace would return.

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.
Message 27 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Dec 8, 2006
Meet The Fear, and Raziel (Michael Bell)

Message 28 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Dec 8, 2006
wow MC is old

Message 29 of 29 (1 View)
0 Likes