Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/09/2006
Offline
12799 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006
was supposed to work but they told me to go home, but im gonna go to my aunts for some food
Playing :NCAA Football 10, Need for Speed: Shift, Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
PS3 Slim Owner
Message 11 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006
I just got home from school...now I'm doing homework....*Yay*
APPLE SPY
Message 12 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006


Aowen wrote:
I just got home from school...now I'm doing homework....*Yay*


fun
Message 13 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006


sorahearts4 wrote:


Aowen wrote:
I just got home from school...now I'm doing homework....*Yay*


fun


Very Fun. At least I only have Social Studies and German....easy....packet...and 5 Genetive SentencesSmiley Very Happy BOOYA! Lol..I'm kinda giving out too much informatinoSmiley Tongue
APPLE SPY
Message 14 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006


Aowen wrote:


sorahearts4 wrote:


Aowen wrote:
I just got home from school...now I'm doing homework....*Yay*


fun


Very Fun. At least I only have Social Studies and German....easy....packet...and 5 Genetive SentencesSmiley Very Happy BOOYA! Lol..I'm kinda giving out too much informatinoSmiley Tongue


i have a project to do but its due nxt month
Message 15 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2003
Offline
6058 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006
I got class today at 1 and 430.
Message 16 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006


blackdevil wrote:
I got class today at 1 and 430.


i see
Message 17 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
9688 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006
Here at home cleaning.  I'm having the whole family over, so need to help get ready.
Message 18 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
44 posts
 

Re: Who is still here?

Nov 23, 2006


FutureMarine2008 wrote:
Here at home cleaning.  I'm having the whole family over, so need to help get ready.


turns out im not gunna be alone anymore goin to grandparents so today i wont be so alone like i thought i would be
Message 19 of 19 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes