14k gold
football engraved on side
white diamond
old english AJ enscribed under the diamond
sick designs..

400 bucks
worth it imo

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 31 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19436 posts

Re: Who has a Class Ring?

Apr 7, 2007
I didn't see it worth the money really.  I mean once you graduate, are you going to wear it to college?  Everybody will think you're still In High School mode.  I'd rather wait it out and maybe get a college class ring.
Heller
Message 32 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
963 posts

Apr 7, 2007

psycopathak1412 wrote:
I didn't see it worth the money really.  I mean once you graduate, are you going to wear it to college?  Everybody will think you're still In High School mode.  I'd rather wait it out and maybe get a college class ring.

Its not really a deal of wearing it, its more of a memory, a milestone of sorts, a reminder of your achievements and the memories made through high school. Mine just sits all the time, but it sure does bring back the memories, and that makes it completely worth it. Plus it looks cool, 14k white gold with an onyx stone, rectangular shaped....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 33 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4935 posts

Apr 7, 2007

psycopathak1412 wrote:

Yeah, I doubt i'm going to wear it to college.  But then you can get two class rings.  One for your high school, and another for college.  I probably won't get one for grad school (if I go) though.
Message 34 of 34 (1 View)
0 Likes