Fender Bender
3991 posts

Re: Who else thinks Pain Killers...

Jan 24, 2007

Drumline wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
lol well i guess... it's uuh, different for a female?

Oh my God, there's this girl friend I have, she's ALWAYS whining about her cramps like she's been shot a half-dozen times and left for dead.

lol if you are seriouse.. You have no idea... although some are worst than others... lol you should have sympathy for her!! 
Message 11 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
972 posts

Jan 24, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Drumline wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Oh my God, there's this girl friend I have, she's ALWAYS whining about her cramps like she's been shot a half-dozen times and left for dead.

lol if you are seriouse.. You have no idea... although some are worst than others... lol you should have sympathy for her!! 

There was this one time I majorly pissed her off by saying something like that and then she kicked me in the nuts. Didn't hold back at all, either. I was on the ground. Then she bent over and said "Now, how does that feel?" I responded with a quick "At least you don't hear me **bleep**ing about it!" Her face was SO RED...Smiley Very Happy
~Drumline

PSN Handle: Drumline
Message 12 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 24, 2007
They gotta work because that technique doesn't work for everyone.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 13 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 24, 2007

Drumline wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Drumline wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

There was this one time I majorly pissed her off by saying something like that and then she kicked me in the nuts. Didn't hold back at all, either. I was on the ground. Then she bent over and said "Now, how does that feel?" I responded with a quick "At least you don't hear me **bleep**ing about it!" Her face was SO RED...Smiley Very Happy

Hahhahahah hilarious
Message 14 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 24, 2007
is your idea of painkillers Advil and Tylenol? because those dont work for crap... now in the past year ive been prescirbed quite a bit of codine.... because i had 3 ingrown toenails removed and it hurts like hell .  you dont hurt bad on that stuff, and the bit of pain you feel you really dont give a crap because your as happy as a clam and nothign can ruin your day....
Message 15 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9425 posts

Jan 24, 2007
-------

Message Edited by MacUsr on 01-23-2007 11:18 PM
Message 16 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 24, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
is your idea of painkillers Advil and Tylenol? because those dont work for crap... now in the past year ive been prescirbed quite a bit of codine.... because i had 3 ingrown toenails removed and it hurts like hell .  you dont hurt bad on that stuff, and the bit of pain you feel you really dont give a crap because your as happy as a clam and nothign can ruin your day....

haha yeah i am referring to Advil and Tylenol.
Message 17 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 24, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

yea i tend to take 800mgs or Advil to take the edge off a headach... and when i take tylenol... itll be around a gram... the stuff isnt considered a painkiller... more of a reducer if you want to call it that... painkillers have opiates and are addicting... which sucks because when you been presicribed them 4 times in 12 months, you start to get headachs when you stop....
Message 18 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4788 posts

Jan 24, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

John Cena sucks!!  I'm just kidding, if I had to choose a favorite, It'd be him.

BUT, on-topic, I RARELY take them, I am just so uber-tough.

I have never taken vicodin unfortunatley. I am just a little curious.
Video Game Music
Message 19 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8643 posts

Jan 24, 2007
They sometimes work 4 me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 20 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes