Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: Which superpower(s) would you want and why?

Apr 17, 2013
@Kaz but what if you would predict others deaths, or your own death? That would suck...

Mind Reading would prob be one of the WORST powers in the world, considering what goes down inside the human mind..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Well Unless my own death is like Final Destination, I would find a way to stop it from happening.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4038 posts

Apr 17, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Well Unless my own death is like Final Destination, I would find a way to stop it from happening.

I think all death is somewhat like FD. I believe when our time is up, it's up.

Just like, I believe if you were to go back in time and try to save somebody like, say --JFK -- he probably would just end up dying in a plane crash later that day/night or something.

So, if you could see the future (and your own death), I think you would just be running from the inevitable.

And probably keel over from "natural causes" soon after.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (81 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Prob exactly right.

Lets say, no seriousness, but lets say you predict that you will die by getting eaten by a rabid dog, so lets say, one day you see a rabid dog, and he chases after you, and you know this is your death, so you run and you kill the dog cause you had a handgun on you since you knew it was going to happen, then you turn around and realize your on train tracks, boom.

Or a bunch of different scenarios, lets say you see the train coming quick enough to get out of the way, and then like a mugger comes up behind you and stabs you for some odd reason, but you get my point.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4888 posts

Apr 17, 2013
I'd just do invisibility.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Apr 17, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

Okay, we got a thread from our dear friend, Kaz, about which 6 super powers can take a turn for the worse. But this thread is all about which super power, out of any in the history of super powers, would you want to have, and for what reason would you want that power?

You can only pick up to 3, and your allowed to make up your own super power, but only 1(oh boy..), so, let's begin.

1. Invisibility - Simple, sneak into the girls locker room after practice. 

Okay, we got the perverted power out of the way, now for my other two:

2. Shape Shifting - Shape shift into a tampon..lol no, im kidding that's disgusting, I would want to be a shape shifter so I can turn into the pope, go up to speak to the world on live television, and then turn into Gene Shallit.

3. Talking to the dead - Many of you may think this isn't a super power, but more of a mental illness, but since super powers aren't real anyway, then let's just pretend that dead people do exist, even if they do or don't. I would like talking to actual spirits, drug free, because it would be nice to contact loved ones that have passed, and even talk to famous people that passed. "Elvis, why couldn't the drugs wait until AFTER you took a crap?"

Now I know my thread isn't as pretty as Kaz's, without all the pictures and what not, but let's see what you guys would want as super powers. 

i'd pick talking to the dead. One was you'd always have someone to talk too even if they don't listen to you. One question though, would talking to the dead make you be able to see them as well? :smileysurprised:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

fly ( so i can fly)

morph ( do various things like ozz mentioned girls locker room )

power to create money (i dont want to steal money)

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Meat vision... I think ya'll would know why. Yes, to build a meat castle and rule the world in it. Medium done, btw.

Flammable "number 1". I think it would be cool if my.... mmhmm could turn into a flamethrower.

Flying. Who doesn't want to fly?

Napal strike anyone? lol :smileytongue:

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Change talking to the dead, to communicating with the dead, and you can see them, talk to them, feel them, etc..

Make money power? Nice, would def help you get the ladies. Maybe the orgasm power, where you stare at a chick and she has an instant orgasm?

Or the harlem shake power, you start dancing in the middle of public for no reason, and the harlem shake music comes from nowhere and everyone can hear it, and then within a blink of an eye, everyone is groovin'.

Ouch josh...why would you want a flamethrower as your mmhmmm? So you never get laid again? You didn't put invulnerability, which means if your mmhmm throws fire out, you would feel every bit of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 17, 2013

would you like your mmhmmm well done or medium rare? :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (37 Views)
0 Likes