Highlighted
Nov 08 2009
By: SpankTehMonkey Uncharted Territory 2146 posts

Which one and why?

3 replies 5 views Edited Nov 8, 2009
I'm thinking of trading my STi for either an E46 M3 or 05+ G35 Coupe. Which one should I get and why? I like the G35's interior more and just the looks of it and the clean sound of the engine, but the M3 has class, faster and just a higher status than a G35. G35 has better mileage and maintainance is cheaper, but the M3 is just a better overall car in terms of performance. Which should I get this is so hard!
Message 1 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1076 posts

Re: Which one and why?

Nov 8, 2009
The M3 for the Torque and the overall Top Speed. That car is just the all-in-one package. Really beautiful car
Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
627 posts

Nov 8, 2009
Neither, bro go Audi, usually better than Infiniti and will definitely give the "bimmers" a run for the money.  Audi also has a similar huge cult following like the Impreza in general.  Also Mx will be in between the the Infiniti and BMW in cost.
Handing Out Beat Downs Since 1978!
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 3 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2146 posts

Nov 8, 2009
Nah, Audi's are nice and all like the A5 and S5, but those are too expensive. I use to have an A4, it was okay, but I like BMW & Infiniti more. I'm leaning towards the M3 more because of its sheer performance, but this is my daily driver and that's why the G35 is in mind for gas mileage (though it's not terribly great either, but better), plus Infiniti is more reliable.
Message 4 of 4 (5 Views)
0 Likes