Fender Bender
3517 posts

Re: Which laptop is better?

Dec 13, 2006

Hofman101 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:
I'll probably go for the Acer, because it has a better graphics card then the Macbook so it can run lots of games without problems......but as you said, the Macbook has more L2 cache and of course Apple products are very good quality. I'll still go with Acer cuz it can run games

Horray, somebody else who knows something about computers! Alot of people are saying that I should go for the Macbook, but the Acer is sooo much better and for only $10 more. I'm pretty sure I'll go for the Acer. Thanks!

Apple products are damn good, the only problem I have with them is they can't game!!! Those that have good graphics card in them are probably pretty expensive, and I just can't justify myself buying them, when I can get a windows pc with same specs that's cheaper.
Message 11 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Re: Which laptop is better?

Dec 13, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

i am a nutcrack wrote:
I'll probably go for the Acer, because it has a better graphics card then the Macbook so it can run lots of games without problems......but as you said, the Macbook has more L2 cache and of course Apple products are very good quality. I'll still go with Acer cuz it can run games

Horray, somebody else who knows something about computers! Alot of people are saying that I should go for the Macbook, but the Acer is sooo much better and for only $10 more. I'm pretty sure I'll go for the Acer. Thanks!

Apple products are damn good, the only problem I have with them is they can't game!!! Those that have good graphics card in them are probably pretty expensive, and I just can't justify myself buying them, when I can get a windows pc with same specs that's cheaper.

That first Acer computer is even better than the Macbook though. Why not get that one?
Message 12 of 12 (0 Views)
0 Likes