Jan 07 2007
By: A-28oz-Slurpee~ Splicer 55 posts

Which do you prefer WIi or PS3?

40 replies 2 views Edited Jan 7, 2007
before u guys start flaming me or sayin "yeah ur askin on a ps forums wut u think the answer will be" not everyone here is on the forums cuz they are a fan of sony (im not i just like these forums & im no fan boy btw) but i prefer the wii over the ps3 and im not just sayin that cuz like i said im not a fanboy but i think it has so much more to offer not just gamewise but with the controllers possibilities as well
Message 1 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2598 posts

Re: Which do you prefer WIi or PS3?

Jan 7, 2007
 xbox360

Message Edited by meggaa_godzilla on 01-07-2007 01:16 AM
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 7, 2007
Wii it is a new way to play
Message 3 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3675 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I don't see why people have to make comparisons all the time. in fact i guess the mods don't see why either because comparison threads aren't allowed.Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 4 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 7, 2007
Im gonna to say Wii because it may not have the graphics nor multi media capabilities butit is fun and addictive.
Message 5 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I say the PS3. The Wii looks fun at first the way you can move the control with your hands and all. But then it looks like that it will get boring.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 6 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 7, 2007
The Wii makes you move around more, however the PS3 has better games for it.  The PS3 wins this battle.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 7 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Jan 7, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:
The Wii makes you move around more, however the PS3 has better games for it.  The PS3 wins this battle.

The PS3 only has one good exclusive out right now.. I know it'll get better eventually but it doesn't look too great now.
Message 8 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 7, 2007

fudge101man wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

The PS3 only has one good exclusive out right now.. I know it'll get better eventually but it doesn't look too great now.

Well, it is kinda new right now, but I'm sure over time it'll get better.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 9 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Jan 7, 2007

A-28oz-Slurpee wrote:
before u guys start flaming me or sayin "yeah ur askin on a ps forums wut u think the answer will be" not everyone here is on the forums cuz they are a fan of sony (im not i just like these forums & im no fan boy btw) but i prefer the wii over the ps3 and im not just sayin that cuz like i said im not a fanboy but i think it has so much more to offer not just gamewise but with the controllers possibilities as well

Hello, you may be new to message boards, or you may not. But one thing you should look into is the past history of locked threads if you have an inkling if a thread will be locked. And threads asking which console you prefer may seem innocent, but there is always a rotten apple that will spoil it all. So to avoid feeling to be hurt, or opinions be offended, the mods suggest to avoid creating these types of threads to prevent un-gamer like conduct.

I'm not a mod, so I have no clue if this will be locked or left alone. It is 5 am, therefore there isn't too many moderators on right now, so you never know.

I appreciate Sony for what they have done for me. Great electronics, superb movies (such as Spider-Man), supporting hundreds of 3rd parties software developers and give them a chance to make themselves known, and of course God of War.

Nintendo has given me my oh so desired Zelda series. I remember the first time playing Zelda. I would cheat all the time on Link to the Past using the gamegenie. Nothing gets me into a game more than epic story.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 41 (2 Views)
0 Likes