Reply
Highlighted
Mar 20 2007
By: Disposition I Only Post Everything 1124 posts
Offline

Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

20 replies 1 views Edited Mar 20, 2007
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"


PSN = Disposition
Message 1 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/27/2004
Offline
10086 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"


Why would you want to wear something like that?
Message 2 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/13/2006
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007
There's a store called Kourage in the mall around here that lets you design your own shirts. I'm afraid I don't have any other info.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 3 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/14/2004
Offline
32681 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Andy19 wrote:


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"


Why would you want to wear something like that?


Fanboy, most likely.  There's no other reason to want one than to look stupid in front of everyone.

Message 4 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/13/2005
Offline
2799 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Hora-Quan wrote:


Andy19 wrote:


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"


Why would you want to wear something like that?


Fanboy, most likely.  There's no other reason to want one than to look stupid in front of everyone.


thats what i was about to say
Photobucket

XBL zI RoY Iz
Message 5 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/18/2005
Offline
4384 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"



lol, i wouldnt wear a shirt like that even if you payed me.
Message 6 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/28/2006
Offline
5734 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007
whoever wears clothes about video games needs to go out and find some friends and a life


Message 7 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/28/2005
Offline
4900 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"



Good choice....instead of wasting your money on those garbage 360s and last gen Wiis...however, I don't know where you could get a shirt like that EXCEPT for CafePress.com
Message 8 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/09/2006
Offline
6249 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"



Do you have any Custom T places in your area have them make it for ya. I'll have you know though, if I ever saw anyone wearing one of those I'd laugh my ass off and probably beat them up. Pray I never see you.
Message 9 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/09/2006
Offline
6249 posts
 

Re: Where can I get a shirt that says.. ""

Mar 20, 2007


FlyersPh9 wrote:


Disposition wrote:
"My next gen console cures cancer.. does yours?"



Good choice....instead of wasting your money on those garbage 360s and last gen Wiis...however, I don't know where you could get a shirt like that EXCEPT for CafePress.com



I hope to God that's sarcasm...
Message 10 of 21 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes