Xbox 360
2 laptops
MS Zune
iPod Nano
2 Cell phones
2 digital cameras
1 digital video camera
1 video camera

Oh my god! I didn't know you could mention other electronics too...

A laptop
3 computers
iPod Nano, black, 1 gig
5 cellphones, yes... I said I have 5 cellphones. But I never use them... they're like dead or something.
2 digital cameras, 3 old camera with those little films inside
2 video cameras
3 printers
2 scanners
Oh, I forgot to say that I have a fat PS2 and a Slim PS2
4 TVs
1 VCR
3 DVD players

Hmm... that's all I can think of.
-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 21 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Re: Whats your collection?

Jan 7, 2007

ssj5vegeta wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:
NES
GB
GBP
GBC
GBA
GBASP
NDSL
PS
PS1
PS2
PSP
Xbox 360
2 laptops
MS Zune
iPod Nano
2 Cell phones
2 digital cameras
1 digital video camera
1 video camera

Oh my god! I didn't know you could mention other electronics too...

A laptop
3 computers
iPod Nano, black, 1 gig
5 cellphones, yes... I said I have 5 cellphones. But I never use them... they're like dead or something.
2 digital cameras, 3 old camera with those little films inside
2 video cameras
3 printers
2 scanners
Oh, I forgot to say that I have a fat PS2 and a Slim PS2
4 TVs
1 VCR
3 DVD players

Hmm... that's all I can think of.

lol technically we arent.... well i said gaming devices and ipods/mp3, if we included all of that lol we would have never-ending lists...
Message 22 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Jan 7, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
lol technically we arent.... well i said gaming devices and ipods/mp3, if we included all of that lol we would have never-ending lists...

That's what I thought.

Message 23 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 7, 2007

ssj5vegeta wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

That's what I thought.

haha just people wanting to show off maybe?
Message 24 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Jan 7, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

That's what I thought.

haha just people wanting to show off maybe?

Mehbeh.

Message 25 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Jan 7, 2007
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS lite
Nintendo Wii
PS1
PS2
PSP
PS3
Xbox 360
Laptop
4GB iPod Nano
4GB Samsung T9
Sega Dreamcast

I had a Gameboy SP and Advance but I sold my SP and lost my Advance.. but that's about it..

Message Edited by fullmetalone on 01-07-2007 09:16 AM
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 26 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2796 posts

Jan 8, 2007

-Zaku- wrote:

Slapshot55 wrote:
NES (but dad got rid of it!)
N64
GBA
DS
PS2
PSP
PS3

I've also had multiple game boys as a kid, but I lost some

Same here.  He gave mine to a family friend.  My first gaming console and I don't even have it anymore Smiley Sad  I remember playing TMNT on it

me 3 but i still got mine Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ���� PnP LAN

Message 27 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Jan 8, 2007
it lessens day by day since i am not that much into collecting anymore but i do get some harder to find things in from time to time.i deal in alot of vintage and imports at two of the stores.total i have around 127 different.most all the twelve and thirteen 92's line,most of the pc-50x line as well,radofin,binatones,sheen,yeno,apg,gransstands,my vision,hanshin tigers,halcyon,various cdi like kyocera/diskman,various 3d0/goldstar/sanyo,g gen,twin fc,mega drive,wondermega,sg1k,ng,ng cd,ws,wsc,sfc,pce/duo,psx250 gig,
some of the bb units,triple and quad digit line of odysseys,astrocade,channel f,studio 2,rollet,intertons,acetronics,laseractive,conic,
novexs,vtech,ridgewood,honeybell,playdia,scomarks,admans,bip,cps changers,dina,tomy,my seal,optim,poppy,most everything common like ataris,colecos,famicom,sms(mark 1-3),dc,etc.
 i am more into guns and classic cars than anything else.as far as work,most of my time is spent at my wife's tanning salons although we do have alot of time and money invested in hobbies.my youngest brother and i still deal in alot of comics and warhammer but we still carry alot of newer imports and keep up with vintage on a regular basis.we do plan on getting out of it later on.
 theres some other items that are pretty cool which i still haven't ran out of.i'm surprised because i thought demand would have started to be low when emu picked up.theres fds vending,pin out cards,wowow displays,backups(front fareast,sang ting,ufo,bung,china coach,etc),vs. arcades,and even overlays for those that try to make every system complete.
 as far as the systems themselves,the hardest to find for me was halcyon(sells for about 2k still) and honeybell.besides those two,the hardest vintage for me to keep in stock are the oldest nintendo systems(tvg 6/15,block kuzushi,racing 112). 
 for anyone out there who's trying to collect everything,you are in for a surprise when you learn how much is really out there.you will see vendors at cge who deal in around 300 different systems.the best advice i can give is too pick one brand(atari,etc) or line(1292,or a certain chipset) and stick with that.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 28 of 28 (16 Views)
0 Likes