Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
mine aren't, but i think the reason is that ppl are jus loosing their values..

Message 21 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
Mine are still together.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/01/2005
Offline
14411 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
They're lacking communications between them.
Message 23 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
5297 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
It's just that some people have low standards of living... essentially the same 70% of people get girlfriends/boyfriends in high school and continue the cycle... Of course, some of them might be able to control themselves, and some of those in the remaining 30% might create a cycle...
 
By the way, for the record, my parents are still together, and all four of my grandparents are still alive; I basically life in a traditional normal family.


Message Edited by MarioBrosCom on 01-25-2007 04:21 PM
Message 24 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2004
Offline
5377 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007


PnoyOutlaw wrote:
They're lacking communications between them.


That and also there's many people marry just for the $$$.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 25 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/05/2005
Offline
6649 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007


carbonox_ratchet wrote:
My mum and dad are divorced. In-fact, it only happened last year. And no, it's as simple as just trying to get them back together. Until you actually experience it for yourself, you have NO idea what goes on. It doesn't really bother me anymore as I still get on with everyone. My mum has a boyfriend and my dad has a girlfriend and they are both lovely people too.

I totally know what you're talking about. People talk before they shake the Disney out of their mentality. People seiously will ask why they haven't gotten back together yet and stuff like that. I think that divorce is a good right to be able to reserve. Of course, we shouldn't marry someone and divorce them two months later ("pulling a Britany"). Marriage shouldn't be taken lightly. But it's very handy to be able to divorce someone if it's not your fault and you had no idea how sick they were when you fell in love, or whatever.
Message 26 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/21/2005
Offline
15867 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
My parents are married, have been  for a LOOOOOONG time
Message 27 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/10/2006
Offline
12488 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
Mine have been split for a very long time now, but I don't care.  I like it this way cuz it's better, IMO.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 28 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
there are a number of reasons

1) idiotic couples from high school get married but since there fresh out they cant afford it..
2) the girl is not putting out
3) the guy isnt putting out
4) the girl gets knocked up so the guy feels he is obligated to stay.
5) the guy doesnt wanna pay child support for 18 years so he will stay in a loveless marrige then get divorced

there are millions of reasons...


Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 29 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/02/2005
Offline
5282 posts
 

Re: ~Whats with this crap?Nearly everyone's parents are divorced/seperated~

Jan 25, 2007
same with me i got 2 divorced parents that live no where near me but everythign happens for a reason and we all live with are past and make the best of it
Message 30 of 48 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes