Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Re: Whats with teachers' vendettas againts cards?

Jan 10, 2007

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:
You need to get back at her,while she is napping,get a cup of warm water,place her hand in,and run.

Yea like hes ever gonna catch her sleeping. PLus thats old, ya gotta come up with something better

Egg her house,Tp her trees,put a whoppie cusion under her seat. All I know.

Why dont you just tie her shoes together and give her a wet willy while your at it.

You guys are thinking all along the wrong lines here, you are thinking practical joke, what this situation calls for is *revenge*, while the teacher is out of the room, find lecture plans or answer keys and hide them in obscure places (like in a filing cabinet) to humilliate her when she gets ready to teach that lesson she will stand there like an idiot looking for the papers
Message 11 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Jan 10, 2007

turtle1maniac wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:
You need to get back at her,while she is napping,get a cup of warm water,place her hand in,and run.

Yea like hes ever gonna catch her sleeping. PLus thats old, ya gotta come up with something better

Why dont you just tie her shoes together and give her a wet willy while your at it.

You guys are thinking all along the wrong lines here, you are thinking practical joke, what this situation calls for is *revenge*, while the teacher is out of the room, find lecture plans or answer keys and hide them in obscure places (like in a filing cabinet) to humilliate her when she gets ready to teach that lesson she will stand there like an idiot looking for the papers

:d You should  like...pretend nto to understand anything like
T=teacher U=You

T:...and that's how you divide a decimal
U:*raise hand* I don't get it...
T:...Gte it now?
U:No
T:....Now?!
U:No
T:...NOW?!?!
U:no
T:......HOW ABOUT FRIKIN' NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!...
U:smileysurprised:ooo teacher said frikin I'm telling the principal!

:smileyvery-happy:?

Message 12 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Every teacher assumes a set of cards leads to gambling.
Message 13 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Join the Yugi crew.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 14 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9757 posts

Jan 10, 2007

turtle1maniac wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

She doesn't teach at all. Its just a free period. My friend cuts the class and gets a 90. I come every day and get an 85. Shes a stupid old self-righteous hag.
Message 15 of 15 (1 View)
0 Likes