Jan 10 2007
By: hippl5~ Keyblade Wielder 9757 posts

Whats with teachers' vendettas againts cards?

14 replies 3 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
I took a deck of normal playing cards to school. Theres a free perioud where everyone does whatever they want. I start playing with some friends. Now, all around me, people are copying homework, playing PSP, using cell phones, playing with magic cards, and one kid playing a guitar. Then the pledge starts, and the old hag (teacher) comes out and yells "How dare you play cards during the pledge?" And snatches the cards. It was 3 seconds into the pledge. Nobody ever gets up during the pledge. She just did this to me. Everyone else was chatting, playing with their cell phones. Stupid old hag. I got the cards back, but why do teachers hate cards so much? There was no gambling. Stupid cranky old **bleep** hag.
Message 1 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7156 posts

Re: Whats with teachers' vendettas againts cards?

Jan 10, 2007
*raises eybrow*...Strange
Message 2 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5659 posts

Jan 10, 2007

hippl5 wrote:
I took a deck of normal playing cards to school. Theres a free perioud where everyone does whatever they want. I start playing with some friends. Now, all around me, people are copying homework, playing PSP, using cell phones, playing with magic cards, and one kid playing a guitar. Then the pledge starts, and the old hag (teacher) comes out and yells "How dare you play cards during the pledge?" And snatches the cards. It was 3 seconds into the pledge. Nobody ever gets up during the pledge. She just did this to me. Everyone else was chatting, playing with their cell phones. Stupid old hag. I got the cards back, but why do teachers hate cards so much? There was no gambling. Stupid cranky old **bleep** hag.

It's not that they hate cards, its that they hate you - fight the power! You need to get good at creating ways to piss them off right back when they do stuff like that
Message 3 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5118 posts

Jan 10, 2007

turtle1maniac wrote:

hippl5 wrote:

It's not that they hate cards, its that they hate you - fight the power! You need to get good at creating ways to piss them off right back when they do stuff like that

exactly, this is faukin war
Message 4 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Jan 10, 2007
You need to get back at her,while she is napping,get a cup of warm water,place her hand in,and run.
Message 5 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Jan 10, 2007

77BeTa77 wrote:
You need to get back at her,while she is napping,get a cup of warm water,place her hand in,and run.

Yea like hes ever gonna catch her sleeping. PLus thats old, ya gotta come up with something better
Photobucket
Message 6 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5118 posts

Jan 10, 2007

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

Yea like hes ever gonna catch her sleeping. PLus thats old, ya gotta come up with something better

or you could dump the water on her and run
Message 7 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13860 posts

Jan 10, 2007

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

Egg her house,Tp her trees,put a whoppie cusion under her seat. All I know.
Message 8 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Jan 10, 2007

SSJ3Cloud wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

or you could dump the water on her and run

that could work.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2216 posts

Jan 10, 2007

77BeTa77 wrote:

xxallonblack wrote:

77BeTa77 wrote:

Egg her house,Tp her trees,put a whoppie cusion under her seat. All I know.

Why dont you just tie her shoes together and give her a wet willy while your at it.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes