Keyblade Wielder
9710 posts

Re: Whats the worst

Dec 11, 2006

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:
Did you get your PS3?

In March, when lots of the good games start to come out, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Lair, etc

I'm sure your mind will change again by then...for the 5th or 6th time.
Message 31 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Dec 11, 2006

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:
Did you get your PS3?

In March, when lots of the good games start to come out, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Lair, etc

I'm sure your mind will change again by then...for the 5th or 6th time.

I'm going to try to make my absolute final decision by January 1st, im comparing games, features, etc There all great, but I can only get one (I would be able to afford 2 systems, but not all the good games for each)..I cant wait tell im older and have a job Then I will get all 3.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 32 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Dec 11, 2006

physical pain you've been in your whole life?

I thought about making this topic because I just twisted my ankle (Yes its the worst pain ive felt, worse then when I broke my nose in 4th grade..so what... i dont get out much)at school today in gym today (we where doing laps, my shoe lace wasnt tied, i tripped, landed funny)...My moms spoiling me to hell right now, she said she went to the local 7-11 to get food (she doesnt want me going downstairs at all), she comes back with a large bag of doritos, a few chocolate bars, 4 large gatorades, and sunny D.. Smiley Surprised and my feet are resting on a stool and the keyboards on my lap.

my worst was a broken knee from my car accident.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 33 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24387 posts

Dec 11, 2006
muscle failure

panys
true love waits
Message 34 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 11, 2006
When Aowen hit me in the face with a Wii-mote while playing Wii-tennis. I was sore for three days. That was the most constant pain I've ever felt. The most extreme pain at once was when I shut my finger in a car door and the door was locked. The car started driving away and i ran to keep up with it so my finger didn't come off. At the doctor they had to pry off the nail with no painkillers because blood was trapped underneath and needed to get out urgently.
Message 35 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8963 posts

Dec 11, 2006

Aowen wrote:
Umm, a metal ladder fell on my head...had to get stiches......

And umm....this is REALLY embarssaing but...I got stung by a bee when I was 5you know where....and I'm allergic. Boy, It got BIG, I felt like the champion of the worldSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Aowen on 12-11-2006 11:34 AM

No, sorry, I dont know where.... Smiley Tongue
venom
Message 36 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3303 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I don't know.
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 37 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2326 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I did the exact same thing last year and all my mom said was "oh well."   
i sometimes go by gargig
Message 38 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6540 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I have two.
The first one was when me and few friends were playing basketball in my drive and i was adjusting the height(you pull out the peg and pull down to put it up or push up to put it down) and my friend tried to dunk it the net came flying down making the bar go flying up and my finger was in between them and it turned all purple and the nail came off and it was bleeding for a while. I thought the end of my finger actually came off at first.

And the second was when i was playing ultimate frisbee in gym class. That's when you have two teams and you try to get into the "endzone" and you canm throw the frisbee to you your teammates but you can't run while you have the frisbee. Our field was set up like this:   (the red, bold things are soccer nets.)
So, my friend threw it towards the endzone to me, but he sort of over threw it so i was sprinting as fast as i could and i was looking up at the frisbee, as i reached up to grab it i hit the pole of the net! The next thiung i remember was getting up right away with a killer pain in my cheek and head. Everyone said i was knocked out for atleast a minute but i thought i got up right awaySmiley Very Happy  My friend told me the net was shaking for about 10 seconds really fast. So i went to the hospital because i was dizzy and had a big headache and my face was swollen and the Doctor said that i have a concussion and i broke the bone just under my left eye. My face from my left eye done to my chin was in horrible pain and was as big as watermelon for days! When i look back it was definatly the funniest thing to happen to me and also the most painful.

Message Edited by ZW on 12-11-2006 02:25 PM

Message Edited by ZW on 12-11-2006 02:26 PM
LittleBigPlanet��� Information Thread

Message 39 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3560 posts

Dec 11, 2006
When I was running around in a party place and I tripped over a wire, I caught myself, then I had to catch the huge light that was connected to the wire. I caught it, but the light was VERY hot, and it burned my thumb, so I let go, and the light post hit my head and made me bleed in my head. IT HURT!
Message 40 of 51 (0 Views)
0 Likes