Highlighted
Dec 11 2006
By: BrandonCGS Last Guardian 12687 posts

Whats the worst

50 replies 2 views Edited Dec 11, 2006
physical pain you've been in your whole life?

I thought about making this topic because I just twisted my ankle (Yes its the worst pain ive felt, worse then when I broke my nose in 4th grade..so what... i dont get out much)at school today in gym today (we where doing laps, my shoe lace wasnt tied, i tripped, landed funny)...My moms spoiling me to hell right now, she said she went to the local 7-11 to get food (she doesnt want me going downstairs at all), she comes back with a large bag of doritos, a few chocolate bars, 4 large gatorades, and sunny D.. Smiley Surprised and my feet are resting on a stool and the keyboards on my lap.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

Re: Whats the worst

Dec 11, 2006
Headaches, i always have one, ALWAYS!
Even now, but it's not bad.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 11, 2006

chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

I thought about making this topic because I just twisted my ankle (Yes its the worst pain ive felt, worse then when I broke my nose in 4th grade..so what... i dont get out much)at school today in gym today (we where doing laps, my shoe lace wasnt tied, i tripped, landed funny)...My moms spoiling me to hell right now, she said she went to the local 7-11 to get food (she doesnt want me going downstairs at all), she comes back with a large bag of doritos, a few chocolate bars, 4 large gatorades, and sunny D.. Smiley Surprised and my feet are resting on a stool and the keyboards on my lap.

Aww that sucks....Smiley Sad I personally haven't had any sprains on my ankle yet.

And your mom really loves you man
Message 3 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5847 posts

Dec 11, 2006
The worst pain I was in is when my left foot had a bone starting to come through the skin. I have what is known as a "club foot",it is a birth defect and the doctors had to amputate my big toe and over the years the bone that went to it started to grow and eventually it reached the surface.
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Message 4 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Dec 11, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

...Yeah...She just gave a key to the neighbour and gave me my neighbours phone number incase anything happens (she just left to work)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2953 posts

Dec 11, 2006
The worse pain I have ever had was when I had my hernia surgery...The hernia didn't hurt until they fixed it and then whew the pain...There is still some discomfort and it's been 5 years.

Message 6 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I haven't felt anything really bad...  except my tooth, my wisdom teeth are coming in, and they hurt like hell. One side hurts for about a week, then the other hurts for a week, then I get a few days pain free, and they hurt again.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 7 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3517 posts

Dec 11, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

...Yeah...She just gave a key to the neighbour and gave me my neighbours phone number incase anything happens (she just left to work)

Your mom is really greatSmiley Happy Ya know what my mom would do if I sprained my ankle? She'll goes like, "Goddamnit now I gotta waste money to heal your leg" Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy But deep inside I know she cares

Oh yea I haven't answered to your thread yet. The worst pain I've ever felt was probably when a soccer ball came flying towards my nutz and hit those poor little things at 150km/h
Message 8 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Dec 11, 2006

you think that's the worst pain? imagine when you brake ur ankle like i did on saturday playing football, specially when a 6'2 290 pound guy is trying to tackle u down and then u try to do to much by trying to get away from him but its useless because he falls on yout ankle and u feel a big a$$ crack and it starts to hurts like HELL!!!!!!1 
Message 9 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11134 posts

Dec 11, 2006
I dont remember lol
Message 10 of 51 (2 Views)
0 Likes