Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Re: Whats the most fun place to work?

Apr 14, 2007

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:
got a little off-topic with the perv discussion, but anyways, i cnat answer this guys quetion because i have the same, so i you guys coudl answer the same question for me with these detils i'd be happy: im 15 1/2 (i only say the 1/2 becuase it means i have a driving pemit) no experiance, have lots of hours on weekend available, and maybe 2 on weekdays. I love technology, but i'm thinking thats out of my reach in emplymnet although i know more then most best buy/circuit city exployees. Thanks!

Try your Best Buys and Circuit City's etc....any technology places.

do they employ under-16 year olds?

Erm, crap. I forgot you were fifteen. Fast food, no offense.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 31 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:
got a little off-topic with the perv discussion, but anyways, i cnat answer this guys quetion because i have the same, so i you guys coudl answer the same question for me with these detils i'd be happy: im 15 1/2 (i only say the 1/2 becuase it means i have a driving pemit) no experiance, have lots of hours on weekend available, and maybe 2 on weekdays. I love technology, but i'm thinking thats out of my reach in emplymnet although i know more then most best buy/circuit city exployees. Thanks!

^^^ Fast food or maybe a paper delivery boy.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 32 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1227 posts

Apr 14, 2007
lol, well buy guys i gtg to work
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 33 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Paper Boys don't get paid what they should, unless they have a flat neighborhood with nice people...Fast food would be the best bet for sonygamer7. Local food markets would be good also, but they pay cheap.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

Message 34 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

driverparallel wrote:

One word: REPORTED!

Message 35 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

driverparallel wrote:

Okay? Goodbye, make some money. If you're gonna post, at least contribute to the topic and give some ideas for the OP.
Message 36 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Paper Boys don't get paid what they should, unless they have a flat neighborhood with nice people...Fast food would be the best bet for sonygamer7. Local food markets would be good also, but they pay cheap.

It's not that bad of a job to me. I never was one before, but I know that some paper boys get quite some money rolling in. I thought we were helping out the other guy, though.
Message 37 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

It's not that bad of a job to me. I never was one before, but I know that some paper boys get quite some money rolling in. I thought we were helping out the other guy, though.

We are, but that guy posted that, so I might as well reply and help him out.

I really don't know of any other jobs for that other guy though.

Message 38 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

We are, but that guy posted that, so I might as well reply and help him out.

I really don't know of any other jobs for that other guy though.

I don't think he ever stated his age, but anyway...I'd say fast food is the most commom job nowadays with teens that age.

Message Edited by Kizzerdrix on 04-14-2007 02:50 PM
Message 39 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20646 posts

Apr 14, 2007
This isn't your blog, no one cares what you may or may not be doing.

driverparallel wrote:

Message 40 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes