Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Re: Whats the most fun place to work?

Apr 14, 2007
got a little off-topic with the perv discussion, but anyways, i cnat answer this guys quetion because i have the same, so i you guys coudl answer the same question for me with these detils i'd be happy: im 15 1/2 (i only say the 1/2 becuase it means i have a driving pemit) no experiance, have lots of hours on weekend available, and maybe 2 on weekdays. I love technology, but i'm thinking thats out of my reach in emplymnet although i know more then most best buy/circuit city exployees. Thanks!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 21 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

driverparallel wrote:
a **** (not apropriate, but here is a hing: starts with a p ends with a n) studio

Wow, would a "or" be in between those two?

That is just sick dude....

Wow.
he needs a life

Actually, that was said wrong above. If he knew what that was and suggested it, then he's obviously done it before. Meaning that he's been doing that sorta stuff froa while and isn't on the pc all day. Therefore, he would have a life.

Wait, did you just call me a perv? Or was you talking to the other guy...?

Nah, I was referring to the other guy that suggested that sick crap.

Oh, I was about to go all Kung pow on yo a**!

I can get confusing sometimes. Robot tongue But yeah, I don't think that was the smartest suggestion for these boards.

Hopefully the mods won't get mad and do something bad to us for even talking about it...especially for me since I filled in the blanks.

If you are going to reply to this, PM it to me, please!
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 22 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:
got a little off-topic with the perv discussion, but anyways, i cnat answer this guys quetion because i have the same, so i you guys coudl answer the same question for me with these detils i'd be happy: im 15 1/2 (i only say the 1/2 becuase it means i have a driving pemit) no experiance, have lots of hours on weekend available, and maybe 2 on weekdays. I love technology, but i'm thinking thats out of my reach in emplymnet although i know more then most best buy/circuit city exployees. Thanks!

Try your Best Buys and Circuit City's etc....any technology places.
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

Message 23 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
21050 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

driverparallel wrote:
a **** (not apropriate, but here is a hing: starts with a p ends with a n) studio

Wow.
he needs a life

Actually, that was said wrong above. If he knew what that was and suggested it, then he's obviously done it before. Meaning that he's been doing that sorta stuff froa while and isn't on the pc all day. Therefore, he would have a life.

Dude way to contradict yourself, I know what you were saying about that job on PSUC .
Message 24 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Mighty Kefka wrote:
Working at Sam Ash is great. I love being around all the instruments.

That is probably local to you, I have never heard of it.

Message 25 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Apr 14, 2007

fudge101man wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

driverparallel wrote:

Wow.
he needs a life

Dude way to contradict yourself, I know what you were saying about that job on PSUC .

What is "PSUC"?

Message 26 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1227 posts

Apr 14, 2007
sOnygAmEr7

burger king pays $9.50/hour
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 27 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

sOnygAmEr7 wrote:

Try your Best Buys and Circuit City's etc....any technology places.

do they employ under-16 year olds?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 28 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

fudge101man wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

driverparallel wrote:

Wow.
he needs a life

Hmm, what do ya mean? Robot Very Happy I may acted differently over there, but here we gotta learn to follow the rules. I didn't think it was a smart suggestion for the OP here.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 29 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 14, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:

fudge101man wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

Unleashed_Power wrote:

driverparallel wrote:

Wow.
he needs a life

What is "PSUC"?

It stand for Playstation Underground Comic. Speaking of pm, you should've pm Fudge about this cuz it's getting off topic now.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 30 of 54 (0 Views)
0 Likes