Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Whats the most fun place to work?

Apr 15, 2007

DoomsDay wrote:
ahhh what did you guys to do my topic lol

anyway yeah I'm 19 years old. And I'm in my first year of college, taking business if that helps any.

Well, you could've stated your age and where you're at now in the beginning. Otherwise, we wouldn't be arguing over the job we thought you needed. Robot Indifferent If your that old without a job, then it's definitely time to start looking now. Be a sign technician, work at fast food, etc.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 51 of 54 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2146 posts

Apr 15, 2007
i filed a aplication for a job at the theatre (the guy that hands out tickets/sells them) not necessarily a "fun" job but it has "fun benefits" like free movies, plus i see some guys that work there go in the theatre once in a while and slack off and watch the movie Smiley Tongue
Message 52 of 54 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1408 posts

Apr 15, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

DoomsDay wrote:
ahhh what did you guys to do my topic lol

anyway yeah I'm 19 years old. And I'm in my first year of college, taking business if that helps any.

Well, you could've stated your age and where you're at now in the beginning. Otherwise, we wouldn't be arguing over the job we thought you needed. Robot Indifferent If your that old without a job, then it's definitely time to start looking now. Be a sign technician, work at fast food, etc.

well I didn't state my age or where I was at because the topic was "whats the most fun place to work"...I wanted to hear a variety of answers.. I could understand if the topic was "whats a fun job that you would recommend for a 19 year old in the first yr of college"..but it wasn't.
Message 53 of 54 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Apr 15, 2007

Tyl_3r wrote:
I'm not even old enough to work.

Yep, but I wish I was.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 54 of 54 (1 View)