Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/11/2004
Offline
8501 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


Andy19 wrote:
Okay here's the reality:

PS3- out 2 days, XB360- out a year.

XBox game developers have had over a year to make games and get used to the hardware, which isn't anything new, it's just high performance PC parts, whereas the PS3 is all new technology.  It'll take a while for them to get used to.  I'm not a fanboy by any means, but I personally think the PS3 will look and play better, but not for a while.

It's retarded to even have this discussion 2 days after the PS3 launch.


Message Edited by Andy19 on 11-19-2006 02:59 PM

The Ps3 has an off the shelf PC part, its GPU, the RSX. The Xbox 360's GPU, Xenos, is new technology.
downlink ii
Message 51 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006
Gameplay > Graphics
 
X360 Games > PS3 Games
 
X360 > PS3    (FOR THE TIME BEING WAIT FOR PS3 GAMES TO COME OUT THEN PURCHASE ONE THAT WAY YOUR A NEXT GEN WINNER ALL AROUND)
Message 52 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/04/2006
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


downlink II wrote:


thatonekid393 wrote:
Resistance: Fall of Man has much more promising multiplayer than even Halo 3 (40 players Vs. Halo 3's sub-standard 16)
that's just one. Everyone agrees; graphics on the PS3 pwn the other two systems.


More=/=better. If thats true, than Huxley(100vs100 battles)>Resistance. And any chance I can get five links to where it states Ps3 has better graphics than the 360(and in 2006).


Your forget that Huxley won't be released on the 360 until Late 2008 to sometime in 2009. And the supposed massive multiplayer battles have not even been confirmed yet. Their just what the creator hopes to put in the game...

Look at screens from PS3 games and 360 games and decide for yourself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 53 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2005
Offline
4030 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


B33 wrote:


downlink II wrote:


thatonekid393 wrote:
Resistance: Fall of Man has much more promising multiplayer than even Halo 3 (40 players Vs. Halo 3's sub-standard 16)
that's just one. Everyone agrees; graphics on the PS3 pwn the other two systems.


More=/=better. If thats true, than Huxley(100vs100 battles)>Resistance. And any chance I can get five links to where it states Ps3 has better graphics than the 360(and in 2006).


Your forget that Huxley won't be released on the 360 until Late 2008 to sometime in 2009. And the supposed massive multiplayer battles have not even been confirmed yet. Their just what the creator hopes to put in the game...

Look at screens from PS3 games and 360 games and decide for yourself.



Actuallt it has a "TBA 2007".

Sometime in 2007.
Message 54 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/04/2006
Offline
891 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


OGRYDER wrote:


B33 wrote:


downlink II wrote:


thatonekid393 wrote:
Resistance: Fall of Man has much more promising multiplayer than even Halo 3 (40 players Vs. Halo 3's sub-standard 16)
that's just one. Everyone agrees; graphics on the PS3 pwn the other two systems.


More=/=better. If thats true, than Huxley(100vs100 battles)>Resistance. And any chance I can get five links to where it states Ps3 has better graphics than the 360(and in 2006).


Your forget that Huxley won't be released on the 360 until Late 2008 to sometime in 2009. And the supposed massive multiplayer battles have not even been confirmed yet. Their just what the creator hopes to put in the game...

Look at screens from PS3 games and 360 games and decide for yourself.



Actuallt it has a "TBA 2007".

Sometime in 2007.

That is for the PC version of the game.


Message Edited by B33 on 11-19-2006 12:12 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 55 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
5470 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006
The PS3 just came out, let the games start rolling in next year just like the 360.
Message 56 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2006
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:
Gameplay > Graphics
 
X360 Games > PS3 Games
 
X360 > PS3    (FOR THE TIME BEING WAIT FOR PS3 GAMES TO COME OUT THEN PURCHASE ONE THAT WAY YOUR A NEXT GEN WINNER ALL AROUND)


the problem is 90% of x360 games  are/will be on the pc.Wii and ps3 different systems with a lot of exclusives you wont find anywhere else
Gears,Mass Effect,Oblivion all big guns  will available on pc in 2007
I wouldnt be suprised if Halo3 made the same route





Message Edited by Burned with desire on 11-19-2006 03:13 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


B33 wrote:


downlink II wrote:


thatonekid393 wrote:
Resistance: Fall of Man has much more promising multiplayer than even Halo 3 (40 players Vs. Halo 3's sub-standard 16)
that's just one. Everyone agrees; graphics on the PS3 pwn the other two systems.


More=/=better. If thats true, than Huxley(100vs100 battles)>Resistance. And any chance I can get five links to where it states Ps3 has better graphics than the 360(and in 2006).


Your forget that Huxley won't be released on the 360 until Late 2008 to sometime in 2009. And the supposed massive multiplayer battles have not even been confirmed yet. Their just what the creator hopes to put in the game...

Look at screens from PS3 games and 360 games and decide for yourself.



here to settle this so everyone has something to look at:

gears of war:



resistance:



there you all go have fun with your comparrsions. idc care about graphics just gameplay

Message 58 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2005
Offline
4030 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006


Burned with desire wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:
Gameplay > Graphics
X360 Games > PS3 Games
X360 > PS3 (FOR THE TIME BEING WAIT FOR PS3 GAMES TO COME OUT THEN PURCHASE ONE THAT WAY YOUR A NEXT GEN WINNER ALL AROUND)


the problem is 90% of x360 games are/will be on the pc.Wii and ps3 different systems with a lot of exclusives you wont find anywhere else



Really? No way!


Blue Dragon?

COD3?

Dead or Alive 4?

DOAX2?

Dead Rising?

Gears of War?

Kameo?

Perfect Dark Zero?

N3?

Saints Row?

Test Drive?

Not to mention all the Multi-Console games that arent on PC. You need a Reality check, Some titles go to PC not all of them.
Message 59 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2006
Offline
6346 posts
 

Re: Whats the PS3 got on 360?

Nov 19, 2006




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 60 of 68 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes