Splicer
43 posts

Re: Whats The Easiet Game to Play

Jun 30, 2013

ty for  advice on which games i should play i like any kind of games mostly but my fav are fighting games and mystery.  let me ask   this question is hyper deminson neptunia MK2  a good game someone told me that game requires no skill just follow a storry and listen u can get alot of trophies in that game ??? is that true ??? but ill try demon souls like someone said and also the walking dead

Message 11 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Prancer-Diamonds wrote:

ty for  advice on which games i should play i like any kind of games mostly but my fav are fighting games and mystery.  let me ask   this question is hyper deminson neptunia MK2  a good game someone told me that game requires no skill just follow a storry and listen u can get alot of trophies in that game ??? is that true ??? but ill try demon souls like someone said and also the walking dead

Trust me on this okay.. Hypderdimesnion Neptunia games should be played through without trophies your first time. It does require a skill. A skill to have patients for a JRPG. They do have alot of trophies.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 12 of 14 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3810 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

I think that Silent Hill HD collection might be pretty easy, at least Silent Hill 2. Playing it on Very easy allows you to kill pretty much every monster in one hit. :l

And on easiest difficulty the puzzles are extremely easy too.

Silent Hill 3 on the other hand is surprisingly tough even on easy (I'm not saying it's hard, but its not as easy as you'd think it would), but then again, it has beginner difficulty too, but I think that required unlocking it somehow.

Oh and both games have trophies.

Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14372 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

Try playing the God of War Saga and God of War: Ascension if you're going for easy platinums.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 14 of 14 (54 Views)
0 Likes