Jun 29 2013
By: Prancer-Diamonds Splicer 43 posts

Whats The Easiet Game to Play

13 replies 156 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

IM New here to the forums.  hope i can meet some nice friends on here but i wanted to know whats the easiest game to play and to get trophies from ??? i been playing infamous 2 and uncharted 3  cause i heard those games was fun. i found infamous 2 a little hard.  can give me any  suggestions on what games to play ???               ty

Message 1 of 14 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Re: Whats The Easiet Game to Play

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Definitely Demon Souls....

nah jk

The Walking Dead game(the episodic content one) is pretty easy to play and gives you an easy platinum. 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 2 of 14 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Prancer-Diamonds wrote:

IM New here to the forums.  hope i can meet some nice friends on here but i wanted to know whats the easiest game to play and to get trophies from ??? i been playing infamous 2 and uncharted 3  cause i heard those games was fun. i found infamous 2 a little hard.  can give me any  suggestions on what games to play ???               ty

The easiest game in the world is obviously Record of Agarest War  

You could go through the game without doing anything. Auto feature for battles and cutscenes. 

<3 Compile Heart

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 14 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13084 posts

Jun 29, 2013
You found infamous too hard compared to uncharted 3??????
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 4 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Nes_Daze wrote:

Dang it, why did you beat me to it???

OK, MAG (yeah...its pretty much impossible to plat that game now, sorry :\ )

You could go the really cheapo route; think that Hanna Montanna game is rediculously easy to get trophies for...Oh, and Trine 2 (I actually have this one...go ahead and point and laugh)

And I thought Infamous 2 was a pretty easy plat (1 was too, except for that stupid stunt list...). 

It really depends on you and how you play; I mean, I did think Dark Souls was a relatively easy plat (have the Demon's Souls plat too...and that's why Dark Souls was easy lol)

But off the top of my head (and of games I have)...Borderlands (1 and 2), Skyrim, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed 2, Darksiders (1 and 2), Infamous (1 and 2, even though you think they're hard Smiley Sad ),  God of War 1, 2 and Chains of Olympus (try 3 too lol...yeah, I think its harder than Demon's Souls to plat), Dead Nation, Crysis, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Hard is NOT hard at all), and most PixelJunk games (no plats, though) are easy to plat/get trophies for. And there's a lot more games out there too.

Message 5 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jun 30, 2013
It depends on your style, what kind of games do you like?

Usually point and click games are the easiest for most people.
Message 6 of 14 (107 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jun 30, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:

Nes_Daze wrote:

Dang it, why did you beat me to it???

OK, MAG (yeah...its pretty much impossible to plat that game now, sorry :\ )

You could go the really cheapo route; think that Hanna Montanna game is rediculously easy to get trophies for...Oh, and Trine 2 (I actually have this one...go ahead and point and laugh)

And I thought Infamous 2 was a pretty easy plat (1 was too, except for that stupid stunt list...). 

It really depends on you and how you play; I mean, I did think Dark Souls was a relatively easy plat (have the Demon's Souls plat too...and that's why Dark Souls was easy lol)

But off the top of my head (and of games I have)...Borderlands (1 and 2), Skyrim, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed 2, Darksiders (1 and 2), Infamous (1 and 2, even though you think they're hard Smiley Sad ),  God of War 1, 2 and Chains of Olympus (try 3 too lol...yeah, I think its harder than Demon's Souls to plat), Dead Nation, Crysis, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Hard is NOT hard at all), and most PixelJunk games (no plats, though) are easy to plat/get trophies for. And there's a lot more games out there too.

Ahh Infamous 2, I'm really actually sad to say that I just can't bring myself to finishing that game, the missions are sooo tedious and boring..Now Skyrim was an awesome game to platinum, had lots of fun trying to get that plat. As for Demon Souls, the grinding just puts me off completely, unless I missed something... Right now I'm working on Saints Row 3 and it's pretty **bleep** easy to platinum. 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 7 of 14 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Splashdown for the PS2 was pretty easy. But if your looking for some PS3 games play some movie based games. Easy trophies for your trophy pleasures!

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 8 of 14 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 30, 2013
If all you want are super easy games, try The Walking Dead by Tell Tale.

It is a great story and it requires virtually no skill to play.
My name is Cain and I am now Unable.
Message 9 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13084 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Skyrim is hella boring
Not fun, long travels, glitchy on the ps3

Would never play again
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig