Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

you caught two people making LOVE in your school library?


n7bv6c5gtykb8i.jpg


Message 31 of 57 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
38836 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

you caught two people making LOVE in your school library?


n7bv6c5gtykb8i.jpg


good idea


Message 32 of 57 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

shadowstalker100 wrote:

you caught two people making LOVE in your school library?


Pull up a chair, of course...

 

CantKeepaStraightFace.gif

 

 


My favorite Dr. Who of ALL TIME!  Only the best.  LOVE IT!

 

Moble

Message 33 of 57 (124 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013
I see the humor in my initial response was lost on some people. It was sarcasm. See I didn't use the font and people don't get it Smiley Wink

Carry on.
Message 34 of 57 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
I see the humor in my initial response was lost on some people. It was sarcasm. See I didn't use the font and people don't get it Smiley Wink

Carry on.
i got it thats why i didnt say anything
 
 


Message 35 of 57 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20481 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

My favorite Dr. Who of ALL TIME!  Only the best.  LOVE IT!

 

Moble


 

Sad man in rain

 

 

This picture is way too perfect. Smiley Very Happy

 

If I actually saw *that* happening, I think I'd just be surprised it would be happening there. I'd probably leave the library or go about my business ignoring them after seeing that.

Message 36 of 57 (101 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013
DAG, you know you'd want to **bleep** me in that library since apparently people can have sex in libraries. Smiley Wink
Message 37 of 57 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6980 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

renatabls wrote:
DAG, you know you'd want to **bleep** me in that library since apparently people can have sex in libraries. Smiley Wink

Aw yeah... I like where this thread is going....

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 38 of 57 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

renatabls wrote:
DAG, you know you'd want to **bleep** me in that library since apparently people can have sex in libraries. Smiley Wink

Aw yeah... I like where this thread is going....


IB4Lock

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 39 of 57 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/04/2011
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013
lmao. This thread went from dirty, to dirtier. Soon it's gonna be just straight up nasty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Message 40 of 57 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes