Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

as soon as i saw what was happening i pulled back

my shock level was high

did i join? hah! (who knows....:smileywink:)



Message 11 of 57 (170 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Online
1464 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

armyluke wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Report inappropriate content to moderation staff of course.



This is what becoming an MVP does to people.

 

All humour lost.


ROFL!!!!!  I noticed a few new mvps changed quite a tiny bit.

 

but as a previous comment asked, what did u do? ..If it was me i would casually walk over there and take a book off a shelf then walk away

Message 12 of 57 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

as soon as i saw what was happening i pulled back

my shock level was high

did i join? hah! (who knows....:smileywink:)


Was she hot or moderately attractive?

 

By the way, where was the librarian in all of this? Don't tell me she was the one that was "making out"

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 13 of 57 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

he was off somewhere attending to business i guess

the girl was .......ugh.... :smileyfrustrated:



Message 14 of 57 (151 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

As long as they were quiet, I dont see a problem.....

Message 15 of 57 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
31787 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

armyluke wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Report inappropriate content to moderation staff of course.



This is what becoming an MVP does to people.

 

All humour lost.


ROFL!!!!!  I noticed a few new mvps changed quite a tiny bit.

 

but as a previous comment asked, what did u do? ..If it was me i would casually walk over there and take a book off a shelf then walk away


Really?

 

As for the OP's question, probably quietly back out.

 

BRIT-KO

Message 16 of 57 (146 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

armyluke wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Report inappropriate content to moderation staff of course.



This is what becoming an MVP does to people.

 

All humour lost.


ROFL!!!!!  I noticed a few new mvps changed quite a tiny bit.

 

but as a previous comment asked, what did u do? ..If it was me i would casually walk over there and take a book off a shelf then walk away


Really?

 

As for the OP's question, probably quietly back out.

 

BRIT-KO



Yea, their names turned red.

 

Duh, what r u? colourblind?

Message 17 of 57 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

As far as what I would do if I saw that? Probably look while they finished

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 18 of 57 (137 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

backing away would probably be best

i wouldn't want to disturb ....THAT.....



Message 19 of 57 (131 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4238 posts
 

Re: What would you do if........

Apr 26, 2013

shadowstalker100 wrote:

you caught two people making LOVE in your school library?


Pull up a chair, of course...

 

CantKeepaStraightFace.gif

 

 

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 20 of 57 (117 Views)