Platinum
55074 posts

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Feb 1, 2013

havocsarmy wrote:

I would shake his hand begrudgingly out of respect since he was our president. I like what he done militarily. His foreign policy was good no lie but his domestic policies were not too good. I would ask him what was on his mind when he took too long to attack Iraq for those chemical weapons. Which we never found by the way. Better safe than sorry I guess.

The stock market has hit highs recently since Obama has taken office. Since people think Barack's an anti-capitalist, he has done more for the car industry than Bush Jr. But Obama gets no credit for this because he's a democrat. If he was a republican he'd be the greatest thing since sliced bread. O_o

The stock market is high because the value of the dollar has been greatly diminished due to obama's economic policies of Quantitative Easing and Printing money through the fed to pay bills.

If you adjust the market for the inflation of the last 4 years it would not be over 10,000 right now.

The economy still toally sucks, unemployment came out today...still @ 7.8% after 4+ years of Obamanomics, and I thought Reganomics sucked but this is so much worse!  Our GDP growth, for the year, was only 2% and last quater was negative.

Anyone with a BBA like me knows better than to believe the media hype that the economy is and was saved, its still horrid out here for those of us trying to earn a living. 

Message 31 of 33 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Nice necrobump BTW

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 32 of 33 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted