Reply
Oct 22 2008
By: uncharted65 Splicer 56 posts
Offline

What would you do if you met President Bush

32 replies 100 views Edited Oct 22, 2008

just answer the question please....

i really would like to know...

Message 1 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 08/20/2005
Offline
19335 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008
I'd shake his hand, because anything else would lead to me being locked away for 20+ years or shot with 40,000 bullets.
Message 2 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008

Kick him as hard as I can, straight in the balls.

 

If he has any.. 

Message Edited by xVZer0x on 10-22-2008 03:17 PM
Message 3 of 33 (100 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/03/2004
Offline
8868 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008
i'd say, wuddup


Message 4 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2008
Offline
9755 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008
I would just stare at him akwardly like I was a crazed fan from a rock concert until he was like "Are you alright son?"
Message 5 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15342 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008

Darknovaxp wrote:

Kick him as hard as I can, straight in the balls.

 

If he has any.. 


 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 6 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008

darknovaxp wrote:

Darknovaxp wrote:

Kick him as hard as I can, straight in the balls.

 

If he has any.. 


 


I see what you did there..

Message 7 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/27/2004
Offline
4041 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008

Xanog wrote:
I'd shake his hand, because anything else would lead to me being locked away for 20+ years or shot with 40,000 bullets.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I don't feel like getting myself shot over something stupid.

Message Edited by Confrustrating on 10-22-2008 05:21 PM
Message 8 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
7393 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008


Confrustrating wrote:

Xanog wrote:
I'd shake his hand, because anything else would lead to me being locked away for 20+ years or shot with 40,000 bullets.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I don't feel like getting myself shot over something stupid.

Message Edited by Confrustrating on 10-22-2008 05:21 PM

The OP never said anything about him being guarded at the time though.

Message 9 of 33 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/07/2007
Offline
1126 posts
 

Re: What would you do if you met President Bush

Oct 22, 2008
give him a hug then have a beer with him
Message 10 of 33 (100 Views)