Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/22/2005
Offline
7628 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


Sly should go PSP wrote:
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
For all u (FAKE) McLaren fans, i just want u to know that i **bleep** hate uSmiley MadSmiley Very Happy
,

,
,

,
Fine, I change my McLaren F1 to a Ferrari F50. Happy?


yes, verySmiley Happy
What do u call a mexican guy with a rubber band on his toe...........roberto
Message 91 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
957 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
,

,
,
,Sly should go PSP wrote:
,
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
For all u (FAKE) McLaren fans, i just want u to know that i **bleep** hate uSmiley MadSmiley Very Happy
,

,
,

,
Fine, I change my McLaren F1 to a Ferrari F50. Happy?

,
,
yes, verySmiley Happy

,
,

,
But I still love the look of the F1.
,
 
,
But, the F50 is so much better.
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters Online ID: SweetH2O
Playstation 3 Username: SweetH2O
Anxiously awaiting the release of 'Tools of Destruction'.
98% of teenagers have been around alcohol or drinkin before, but put this in your profile if you like bagels.
Message 92 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/02/2006
Offline
2589 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


krew790 wrote:
no one likes selby cobras (sry for spelling)



go find a real one
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 93 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/22/2005
Offline
7628 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


Sly should go PSP wrote:
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
,

,
,
,Sly should go PSP wrote:
,
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
For all u (FAKE) McLaren fans, i just want u to know that i **bleep** hate uSmiley MadSmiley Very Happy
,

,
,

,
Fine, I change my McLaren F1 to a Ferrari F50. Happy?

,
,
yes, verySmiley Happy

,
,

,
But I still love the look of the F1.
,
 
,
But, the F50 is so much better.


i use to love the F50's, but not anymore, the F40 was clean, it was made for PURE performance, no radio, bad seats, bad everything, light as possible that u can make it, very, very uncomfortableSmiley Very Happy
What do u call a mexican guy with a rubber band on his toe...........roberto
Message 94 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2005
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:


Sly should go PSP wrote:







NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:






Sly should go PSP wrote:








NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
For all u (FAKE) McLaren fans, i just want u to know that i **bleep** hate uSmiley MadSmiley Very Happy







Fine, I change my McLaren F1 to a Ferrari F50. Happy?




yes, verySmiley Happy






But I still love the look of the F1.

 

But, the F50 is so much better.


i use to love the F50's, but not anymore, the F40 was clean, it was made for PURE performance, no radio, bad seats, bad everything, light as possible that u can make it, very, very uncomfortableSmiley Very Happy





Yeah me too ... i used to love the F50 but over the years i just got tired of it !!
PSP Rebel Alliance
PSP Rebel Alliance
PSP Rebel Alliance
PSP Rebel Alliance
Message 95 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/15/2006
Offline
957 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006
It's just so smooth looking though. I like the Enzo as well.
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters Online ID: SweetH2O
Playstation 3 Username: SweetH2O
Anxiously awaiting the release of 'Tools of Destruction'.
98% of teenagers have been around alcohol or drinkin before, but put this in your profile if you like bagels.
Message 96 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/03/2006
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Message 97 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/22/2005
Offline
7628 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


robj6644 wrote:
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i just want u to know, i **bleep** hate u as wellSmiley Mad
What do u call a mexican guy with a rubber band on his toe...........roberto
Message 98 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/02/2005
Offline
2523 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006
,

,
,
,
,NFSU2 DBZB3 wrote:
,

,
,
,robj6644 wrote:
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,

,
,
i just want u to know, i **bleep** hate u as wellSmiley Mad

,
,

,
if i say i like big wheels wiill u not hate me ?
Message 99 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
12625 posts
 

Re: What type of car do you want

Aug 16, 2006


robj6644 wrote:
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



fastest production in the world but its ugly imo


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 100 of 247 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes