Sackboy
663 posts

Re: What the hell's wrong with myspace : l

Apr 5, 2007
my (dumb) friend yesterday had his password stolen, and his myspace was replaced with a picture of a myspace that took up the entire page, so if you clicked anywhere, it took you to a bad site. well so he comes complaining to me, "omg omg omg i been haxd halp!" so i get his password and change the page back to normal, then change his password to just 123abc123, and tell him to change that to something different, so i wouldnt know it, so what does he do? he changes it to his first password... so today the SAME EXACT THING happens to him, and he is so confused why its happening again... And im not fixing it this time...

In the G.A.P. scence November 10, 2005 at 9:37PM CST]

im back
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4095 posts

Apr 5, 2007

psp masta of death wrote:
my (dumb) friend yesterday had his password stolen, and his myspace was replaced with a picture of a myspace that took up the entire page, so if you clicked anywhere, it took you to a bad site. well so he comes complaining to me, "omg omg omg i been haxd halp!" so i get his password and change the page back to normal, then change his password to just 123abc123, and tell him to change that to something different, so i wouldnt know it, so what does he do? he changes it to his first password... so today the SAME EXACT THING happens to him, and he is so confused why its happening again... And im not fixing it this time...

rofl
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 5, 2007
What's wrong with Myspace? Hmmmmmmm.........I'm gonna say "everything" for $200.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Apr 5, 2007
What isn't wrong with it? Its stupid, people hack, lie, cheat and otherwise obsess
over it compleatly.
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes