Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: What the hell is wrong with my parents?

Dec 2, 2006

Jtuell wrote:
whats wrong with ur parents is that they care for you.. and concerts are a waste of money IMO

Wow, in my opinion, concerts suck, I listen 2 rap, so I wouldn't waste my time going 2 hear someone yell every other part of the last line while his own track, words included blast out of a speaker, not exciting, but on a rock thing, if I put myself in that position, of jumping around with thousands of other people 2 my fav. rock person guy, where him and the band are actually performing there on stage, music BLASTING and echoing throughout the area, then yes, they are exciting...

But, back on topic, your parents have been watching 2 much tv, that's probably why *If you seen those episodes where kids get lost going 2 concerts, which really does happen...
Message 21 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Dec 2, 2006
My parents are strict too. You are not alone buddy.
Message 22 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 2, 2006
my famliy is cool, ive been out playing poker and came back at dawn... no punishment at all, ive even had alcohol given to me by family... no punishment either...
Message 23 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 2, 2006
probaly because they dont know who your friends are so yeah there not gonna let ya go..it makes sense to me...bring your friends over and let your parents mee em... then see where it goes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 24 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Dec 2, 2006

chickenmaster wrote:
I don't get my parents..  I'm 15 years old, but they won't let me go to a concert with my friends unless I know them well enough that they've seen them hanging out with me around the neighborhood..  And seeing as how my neighborhood is boring as hell, that limits to about 5 friends that have to be where I'm going unless they consider it a date with just one other person...

Who elses parents have stupid rules, or weird things like this?

Nothing's wrong with them, in fact they're doing their job. Woud you let your kid go to a concert with kids whom you as the parent barely know? If you're a good parent you'd want to be able to breath easy knowing that your kid is in good company...they can't do that if they hardly know your friends.
OTR
Message 25 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Umm yeah your parents are evil they dont want you going to a concert that they dont know and obviously your not close enough for them to come meet your parents.
Message 26 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 2, 2006
my paernts have the same rules man it sucks ***    there  f ing  dum ***  i should ............
I HATE MY LIFE
Message 27 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Dec 2, 2006

supermonkeyman wrote:
my paernts have the same rules man it sucks ***    there  f ing  dum ***  i should ............

OTR
Message 28 of 28 (0 Views)
0 Likes