I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Re: What's your Highschool like?

Nov 5, 2010

In my school we are like 300-500 students, pretty small school.

I enter at 8:30 and get out at 3:05 pm.

Message 21 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Nov 5, 2010

mine is just plain ugly and stupid... cant wait to graduate in may and **bleep** lol  

From Puerto Rico Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14653 posts

Nov 5, 2010

Tony72495 wrote:

SpecOp_Viper wrote:

All boys Catholic school. Most prestigious school in the area and we excell both in academics and athletics. Most of our teachers are cool, if you're not an idiot. Our sister school is just down the block too, which is an all-girls Catholic school.

See I don't think that's right.  I know they think that guys will just drool over girls and get distracted, among other reasons, but I enjoy the company of the opposite sex.  They have some interesting views and are generally nicer than the guys.  I would hate being in an all boys school....the stupidity would be contagious.

Well in elementary, we ALL had a choice to whatever we wanted to go to, and I chose to go to this school. I'm not homosexual (for those of you thinking that because I chose to go to an all-boys school), or just not like girls or something, but because it actually is an excellent school to go to. The teachers are cool and make learning easy, and the school is one of the most prestigious schools to go to in the city. It's not like you're deprived of contact with girls, because our sister school, an ALL girls school, is just a 5 minute walk away, and you ARE allowed to take courses there, and they're allowed to take courses at our school.. Besides, both schools use have to use the same bus/subway route in the mornings and afternoons.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 10, 2010

Havent been in H.S. long but i already no wat its gonna be like for the rest of the years. teachers pick their faves and ppl who choose not to wear skimmpy outfits dont get anything. my high school is pretty average. small town so its the only one within 40miles... pretty good football team. all the clubs are made of small cliques that no one else can get into... the "cool" people get away with doing the stupidest things... SUPER hot here....nobody has spirit anymore...people complain about anything and everything... keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer pretty much sums it up... oh and stupid colors! Green and gold!!!!!!! i Mean REALLY?? were the YELLOW jackets not green and gold jackets... but other than that... i guess its not TOO bad of a skool..........:robotsurprised:

KaRMa, ReVeNGe, LoVe, and LuST
Message 24 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

[Deleted entry]

Message 25 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6605 posts

Nov 10, 2010
My high school was terrible. I went to one of those "inner city" type high schools. Just imagine a contemporary version of the high school depicted in the film, "Stand and Deliver." Nothing but gangs and delinquents. The majority of the school didn't even speak English as over 90% of the population were Hispanics and many, even though in high school, were still enrolled in ESL classes. It was a terrible place to get an education, especially since the majority of the teachers simply didn't care.

Luckily, the Honors an AP program was great and the teachers in those departments were excellent. A handful of us did well and went on to some pretty good undergraduate schools (Stanford, Berkeley, UCLA, USC, Columbia, Georgetown are among the few....)
Message 26 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Nov 10, 2010

My highschool is **bleep**ing awsome!!

We have a ton of sports and clubs. A group of people want to create a club-they just ask a teacher, and BAM there' s a new club. We have every sport imaginable. There's not a lot of fights, most of them are just **bleep**ty chicks who get mad at eachother and start scratching or crap like that. The only downside is the fact that our school has a giant drug problem. But luckily it's only marijuana and aederol, so nothing too serious like meth or crack. We actually have a principle who gives a crap about us students, and almost all the teachers make their classes fun.

I love my (always)highschool.

Message 27 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Nov 10, 2010
I went to a 5A high school in Texas with about 800 people. It was pretty normal, I live in a big city though, so there were all kinds of people. I only really keep up with a few friends from high school, people I met in college were a lot cooler

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 28 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I'm finished and done high school for about 4 years now and all I remember about my school was...stoners. My high school was nothing but stoners or a great majority of them were. There was 3 kinda of people around, Stoners, Party People, or Hardcore Gamer Geeks, sometimes a mix of all 3 lol. High School was just wow for me.

The Big Brain Am Winning Again! I am the greetist! I am now leeving Earth for NO RAISIN!

Message 29 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2326 posts

Nov 11, 2010

I find my High School ver y annoying, everyone always is breaking out in some spontaneous song and dance.

Sometimes I think about voting for Government healthcare, after I go to the DMV the feeling goes away
Message 30 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes