Last Guardian
13770 posts

Re: What's wrong with hanging out?

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

Knight_Ctrl wrote:
good point, it kinda blows that nowadays its hard to have "female friends" ones that you just do things with like you would a "male friend" and not have to worry about sexing or making out.

I don't think I ever invited a girl to hang out with at LEAST that in the back of my mind. If it wasn't. I wouldn't invite her to hang out. I'd rather shoot the ish' with the guys.

Message Edited by Hurt Piece on 12-01-2006 05:15 PM

I hate hanging out with just guys in public places..  If it's just kinda at their house playing video games or watching movies it's cool, but at the mall or something we usually venture off and talk to "other people" and hook back up later
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 11 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

chickenmaster wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Knight_Ctrl wrote:
good point, it kinda blows that nowadays its hard to have "female friends" ones that you just do things with like you would a "male friend" and not have to worry about sexing or making out.

I don't think I ever invited a girl to hang out with at LEAST that in the back of my mind. If it wasn't. I wouldn't invite her to hang out. I'd rather shoot the ish' with the guys.

I hate hanging out with just guys in public places..  If it's just kinda at their house playing video games or watching movies it's cool, but at the mall or something we usually venture off and talk to "other people" and hook back up later

Yea, I'm like that when I'm single. You always need that girl to  be there to "look at" and hit on and flirt with.

If you ever hung out with like 4 dudes and a girl   and everyone is single. And the gilr only shows one guy attention, notice how you feel about needing that gilr in public. You still have that girl out in public with you all, but you're like damnnnn I need something for myself.

It's natural though. You don't hang out with girls for the hell of it.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 12 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with hanging out?

Dec 2, 2006
guess ur right.
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 13 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006
But everyone wants to sound like the nice guy and just be like, Nawww man she's just cool.

I'm a dude. You're a dude. I know how you think. Unless it's someone you knew when you were like 1, even then it's hard to hang out with them and not have anything even out of the back of your head.

Let's not all kid ourselves here. It creeps up at least once. Or it even motivates you to hang out with that girl.

It is fun though to play the game sometimes. I miss it at least.

D3athger wrote:
guess ur right.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 14 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Dec 2, 2006
It's not normal 2 hang out with your friends when they're of the opposite sex, when it's just the 2 of you, unless, of course, your life is based off Laguna Beach...
Message 15 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6909 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Because 50% of guys want to get in their pants! And the other 50% is already in their pants!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Dec 2, 2006
Yeah you should ignore what others think of you and your friend unless it's your girlfriend then you should try to make her understand your just friends
Message 17 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

chickenmaster wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Knight_Ctrl wrote:

Yea, I'm like that when I'm single. You always need that girl to  be there to "look at" and hit on and flirt with.

If you ever hung out with like 4 dudes and a girl   and everyone is single. And the gilr only shows one guy attention, notice how you feel about needing that gilr in public. You still have that girl out in public with you all, but you're like damnnnn I need something for myself.

I'd hang out with a girl for the hell of it
and it seems like you care about what others think too much if ur single ur single whats wrong with that
Message 18 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Xepher wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

chickenmaster wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Knight_Ctrl wrote:

and it seems like you care about what others think too much if ur single ur single whats wrong with that

It's not that I care what or how I am thought of being single. It's having pu**y around to keep you from going crazy. I don't hang out with girls for the hell of it. It's not good times. I'd rather spend the time with my boys getting hammered and playing games. You can say what you want to say and talk about without second thoughts or strange looks like.......???

Example: You and a chick are hanging out......You see a hot girl. You won't say anything that you would normally say in front of a guy. So you have to bite your tounge a little bit. If you do, you might miake that girl feel uncomfortable.

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 19 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

Xepher wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

chickenmaster wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

Knight_Ctrl wrote:

It's not that I care what or how I am thought of being single. It's having pu**y around to keep you from going crazy. I don't hang out with girls for the hell of it. It's not good times. I'd rather spend the time with my boys getting hammered and playing games. You can say what you want to say and talk about without second thoughts or strange looks like.......???

Example: You and a chick are hanging out......You see a hot girl. You won't say anything that you would normally say in front of a guy. So you have to bite your tounge a little bit. If you do, you might miake that girl feel uncomfortable.

Oh I guess we just think diffeently then. I hang out with girls and boys regularly and we talk about everything. My best friend is a girl too. plus I don't think about s*x a lot cause when my sister did it she got pregnant and my brother has done it a lot and I don't try to be like them
Message 20 of 20 (3 Views)
0 Likes