Highlighted
Dec 02 2006
By: cannacup2010 Last Guardian 13770 posts

What's wrong with hanging out?

19 replies 2 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
I'm in a thread making mood.  Anyways this is something that I haven't been understanding lately...

Why is it when you talk to people (mainly talking about boy and girl), "hanging out" has to mean "going out"?  If somebody asks if the other wants to go to the mall it should be a "sure" or "nah", not "don't you already have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" or "we should stay friends"
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 1 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Re: What's wrong with hanging out?

Dec 2, 2006

chickenmaster wrote:
I'm in a thread making mood.  Anyways this is something that I haven't been understanding lately...

Why is it when you talk to people (mainly talking about boy and girl), "hanging out" has to mean "going out"?  If somebody asks if the other wants to go to the mall it should be a "sure" or "nah", not "don't you already have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" or "we should stay friends"

I only make a deal out of that to brake stones. Any other time it's whatever.....you hang out with a girl cool.

FYI though. Not many dudes hang out with chicks for te hell of it hahahahaha. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 2 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Dec 2, 2006
good point, it kinda blows that nowadays its hard to have "female friends" ones that you just do things with like you would a "male friend" and not have to worry about sexing or making out.
"Knowlege is Power...Ignorance is Bliss...You Decide"
Message 3 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6397 posts

Dec 2, 2006
i wished i had a girl to hang out with.
Bonnie Smiley Happy wuz here.
Message 4 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Re: Re: What's wrong with hanging out?

Dec 2, 2006
depends on what they mean.
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 5 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Re: Re: What's wrong with hanging out?

Dec 2, 2006

D3athger wrote:
depends on what they mean.

Well when I say "hang out" I mean "hang out".  If your asking a girl out it should be alittle more obvious than that..  But people seem to take it the other way.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 6 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Hurt Piece wrote:

chickenmaster wrote:

I only make a deal out of that to brake stones. Any other time it's whatever.....you hang out with a girl cool.

FYI though. Not many dudes hang out with chicks for te hell of it hahahahaha. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!

dude i hang out with chicks for the hell of it....is that a bad thing?

Message 7 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Dec 2, 2006
yea i tottaly know what your saying
Message 8 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

Knight_Ctrl wrote:
good point, it kinda blows that nowadays its hard to have "female friends" ones that you just do things with like you would a "male friend" and not have to worry about sexing or making out.

I don't think I ever invited a girl to hang out with at LEAST that in the back of my mind. If it wasn't. I wouldn't invite her to hang out. I'd rather shoot the ish' with the guys.

Message Edited by Hurt Piece on 12-01-2006 05:15 PM

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 9 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

Dec 2, 2006

gamer_kid_2005 wrote:

Hurt Piece wrote:

chickenmaster wrote:

dude i hang out with chicks for the hell of it....is that a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing. I'm just saying, that if you try to say you hang out with a girl or girls because they are that cool, without thinking about anything else........I call shananagins!

I Play the DEEF Wha?
Message 10 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes