Reply
Highlighted
Jan 15 2007
By: NYKNICKS~ Gaming Beast 2461 posts
Offline

What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

15 replies 7 views Edited Jan 15, 2007
Does anybody know?

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 1 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
Carbonated Water
Photobucket
Message 2 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
13239 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
high froctuose corn syrup ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Message 3 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
2461 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
No, the FORMULA, like how do u MAKE IT, not what's in it

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 4 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
i think corn syrup, and... different type's of atrificial syrups mixed with carbonated water
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 5 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/24/2006
Offline
1858 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
oh, i dont think anybody would know, because why would pepsi and coke reveal it to us? they would lose money
-----------------------------------------------------------
need help with your psp? PM me, dajermster, or Game_Head101 >Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
2461 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007


adamXgamer wrote:
oh, i dont think anybody would know, because why would pepsi and coke reveal it to us? they would lose money


i know...hehe

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 7 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007
You dont want to know
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 8 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/11/2006
Offline
13239 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007


NY KNICKS wrote:


adamXgamer wrote:
oh, i dont think anybody would know, because why would pepsi and coke reveal it to us? they would lose money


i know...hehe


so why dont you conduct a secret operation, you and three friends break into the coke factory guns a' blazin, break through the 12 foot steel door and steal the secret forumula! its almost fool proof
Message 9 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
7225 posts
 

Re: What's the secret formula for soda? (pepsi, coke...)

Jan 15, 2007


D3adPix3l wrote:


NY KNICKS wrote:


adamXgamer wrote:
oh, i dont think anybody would know, because why would pepsi and coke reveal it to us? they would lose money


i know...hehe


so why dont you conduct a secret operation, you and three friends break into the coke factory guns a' blazin, break through the 12 foot steel door and steal the secret forumula! its almost fool proof



MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 10 of 16 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes