Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


RushCultist2112 wrote:


WI800 wrote:


RushCultist2112 wrote:
You know those gift baskets they have at Bath and Body Works? One of those.



Do wolves need such things?


Yes we need to smell perty too!



Awesome...?
Message 51 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

RushCultist2112 wrote:

eman94 wrote:
A sexy santa suit?

No
Jewelry
Stuffed Animals
Box of Chocolates
gift cards are always good too :smileytongue:

just goes to show you how much I know about what girls minds.

you need a girl

easier said than done my friend.

actually you are making this getting a girl stuff a big deal. they arent that complicated. grow a pair and ask a girl out

Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!
Message 52 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


RushCultist2112 wrote:

WI800 wrote:

RushCultist2112 wrote:
You know those gift baskets they have at Bath and Body Works? One of those.

Do wolves need such things?

Yes we need to smell perty too!

If I smell vanilla on a girl, I will seriously die. I love the vanilla scent!
Message 53 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


PSPFourLife wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

RushCultist2112 wrote:

eman94 wrote:
A sexy santa suit?

No
Jewelry
Stuffed Animals
Box of Chocolates
gift cards are always good too :smileytongue:

just goes to show you how much I know about what girls minds.

you need a girl

easier said than done my friend.

actually you are making this getting a girl stuff a big deal. they arent that complicated. grow a pair and ask a girl out

Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!


exactly
Photobucket
Message 54 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/03/2005
Offline
2978 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


PSPFourLife wrote:
 
Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!


Wait, so your face gets all red and scrunched up, your eyes dilate, and you grunt and groan?  I guess that could be "very fun..."  But i just consider it very weird.
Message 55 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


PSPFourLife wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

RushCultist2112 wrote:

eman94 wrote:
A sexy santa suit?

No
Jewelry
Stuffed Animals
Box of Chocolates
gift cards are always good too :smileytongue:

just goes to show you how much I know about what girls minds.

you need a girl

easier said than done my friend.

actually you are making this getting a girl stuff a big deal. they arent that complicated. grow a pair and ask a girl out

Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!


I am in 7th grade, and I have no problem talking to girls. I have a lot of friends who are girls. I just have never asked anyone out though.
Message 56 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


boomstick13 wrote:

PSPFourLife wrote:
 
Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!

Wait, so your face gets all red and scrunched up, your eyes dilate, and you grunt and groan?  I guess that could be "very fun..."  But i justonsider it very weird.

Not really. If that happens to you, you should see a doctor.

Mine flows well.
Message 57 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/02/2004
Offline
6015 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006
Couple of thing's she'll enjoy for christmas...Your Heart, Soul & Your everything! thats what a girl wants for christmas
Photobucket
Message 58 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
19346 posts
 

Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006


eman94 wrote

PSPFourLife wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

Killzone_fan wrote:

eman94 wrote:

RushCultist2112 wrote:

eman94 wrote:
A sexy santa suit?

No
Jewelry
Stuffed Animals
Box of Chocolates
gift cards are always good too :smileytongue:

just goes to show you how much I know about what girls minds.

you need a girl

easier said than done my friend.

actually you are making this getting a girl stuff a big deal. they arent that complicated. grow a pair and ask a girl out

Yeah. They really aren't.

Back in 8th grade, I RARELY talked to girls. Now, I talk to them as if I'm going to the bathroom; it's simple and very fun!

Just get off PSU, off teh internets, and into THE WORLD!

I am in 7th grade, and I have no problem talking to girls. I have a lot of friends who are girls. I just have never asked anyone out though.

Yeah. There you go. You doing good. Now, just take the next step.


Just whatever you do, do NOT stop talking. Girls love talking. Oh, and don't freeze up.
Message 59 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2006
Offline
1305 posts
 

Re: Re: What's a good gift for a chick?

Dec 4, 2006
chocolates & flowers. Trust me it works.
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 60 of 81 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes