Wastelander
838 posts

Re: What recommendations have you to watch on Netflix?

Jan 7, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Apart from The Walking Dead, what other movies and TV shows are suitable for streaming through the service? The Walking Dead is about the only suggestion I've gotten so far. However, there are only two seasons available to watch. I wonder how long it will be until Season 3 is available? I'm highly open to other recommendations though... so lay them on me.

I would recommend Blue Mountain State. I love that show. Undergrads would be another suggestion, if both are available on Netflix.

Message 21 of 23 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 7, 2013

GuNz_52 wrote:
Can't wrap my head around American Horror Story. There are so many plot holes...

Yea.. Get that inner demon out!

- Restless Dreams.
Message 22 of 23 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55074 posts

Jan 7, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Apart from The Walking Dead, what other movies and TV shows are suitable for streaming through the service? The Walking Dead is about the only suggestion I've gotten so far. However, there are only two seasons available to watch. I wonder how long it will be until Season 3 is available? I'm highly open to other recommendations though... so lay them on me.

Second Hand Lions.

Great movie but watch a trailer first to make sure you like that type of movie/.

Message 23 of 23 (49 Views)
0 Likes