Ghost of Sparta
14411 posts

Re: What kind of MP3 Player?

Jan 26, 2007
Be individual, pick any MP3 player you like beside iPod.
Message 81 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:
Do not "translate" things I say into things I didn't say or mean. I didn't start anything. I gave my opinions on the players he listed based on the experiences I have had with them. You came in here and said that what I said was wasn't true because YOU haven't had your ONE iPod fail on you. I didn't start anything.

This is my last response to you.

I also pointed out the fact that Apple themselves released figures showing the LOW failure rates of iPods. Which you seem to choose to ignore and focus on my experience. You can't deny facts. You can ignore them, but you can't deny them.

I thought that was your last response. Dude, I got it a long time ago. Your opinion is that Apple owns me. But I have some freedom in what type of mp3 player I buy, I AM the consumer. I am not brainwashed, I do not follow trends, I simply buy product I think are good. Okay? What does it take to get you to understand that I never said I didn't like Apple, I am simply buying the product that suits me and my needs. Thanks and shut up. Don't even think of responding to this.

What the hell? You're replying to a post that wasn't even directed at you? Nor was it "flaming" you or "Trying to convince you" or anything like that! All I did was say that I stated a fact! A fact that is easily verified by a quick google search!

Pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Wow you just aren't going to give it a rest are you? iPods are the best, in YOUR OPINION AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLES, BUT NOT I REPEAT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME OPINON ABOUT THEM. So give up, leave, pick your nose, do something and stop trying to convince someone about which mp3 player is the best, jesus.

Anyways back on topic, I havent even seen a zune anywhere, noone around me has one, so i cant say if its good or not but id say if you know someone who has one try it out and see how it feels, make sure it isnt to bulky(as many people say it is) and feels good in your pocket.Thats one thing i hate about my psp, as it hardly fits in any of my pockets unless its a coat because it is so damn big.

I was looking at this new iriver s10 before i purchased my Microphoto and i was going to buy it because it is so cool looking and tiny. ABout the size of the new iPoo Shuffle but has a really nice screen on it too.

iRiver

I had a iRiver H20 before it got stolen and it sounded amazing and had some really good features.
Kind of messed up a little(occasional freezing) but nothing major.
Only problem with iRiver is that they are expensive. But the S10 i was looking at for a while and i wanted it but couldnt find it.
You might wanna look at it but I think it only comes in 2gig so its not that big. Definitly one of the coolest mp3 players out that ive ever seen and one of the most attractive.

Gap Member Since 02/26/06
Message 82 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:
Do not "translate" things I say into things I didn't say or mean. I didn't start anything. I gave my opinions on the players he listed based on the experiences I have had with them. You came in here and said that what I said was wasn't true because YOU haven't had your ONE iPod fail on you. I didn't start anything.

I also pointed out the fact that Apple themselves released figures showing the LOW failure rates of iPods. Which you seem to choose to ignore and focus on my experience. You can't deny facts. You can ignore them, but you can't deny them.

I thought that was your last response. Dude, I got it a long time ago. Your opinion is that Apple owns me. But I have some freedom in what type of mp3 player I buy, I AM the consumer. I am not brainwashed, I do not follow trends, I simply buy product I think are good. Okay? What does it take to get you to understand that I never said I didn't like Apple, I am simply buying the product that suits me and my needs. Thanks and shut up. Don't even think of responding to this.

What the hell? You're replying to a post that wasn't even directed at you? Nor was it "flaming" you or "Trying to convince you" or anything like that! All I did was say that I stated a fact! A fact that is easily verified by a quick google search!

Duh. But you were still implying Apple owns everyone. And that's what I asked you not to do.

Nope, I was just stating a fact. Whether you read more into my statement or not is your problem.  But the fact is that I was stating a fact and nothing else.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Message 83 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007
One more thing guys, where can I buy a Zune in Canada? Does Circuit City ship to Canada?

Message Edited by Hofman101 on 01-25-2007 08:41 PM
Message 84 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

Duh. But you were still implying Apple owns everyone. And that's what I asked you not to do.

Nope, I was just stating a fact. Whether you read more into my statement or not is your problem.  But the fact is that I was stating a fact and nothing else.

I don't care anymore, just keep in mind that if you keep this kind of attitude up, everyone on the boards will ignore you.
Message 85 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hayman19 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

Wow you just aren't going to give it a rest are you? iPods are the best, in YOUR OPINION AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLES, BUT NOT I REPEAT NOT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME OPINON ABOUT THEM. So give up, leave, pick your nose, do something and stop trying to convince someone about which mp3 player is the best, jesus.

Anyways back on topic, I havent even seen a zune anywhere, noone around me has one, so i cant say if its good or not but id say if you know someone who has one try it out and see how it feels, make sure it isnt to bulky(as many people say it is) and feels good in your pocket.Thats one thing i hate about my psp, as it hardly fits in any of my pockets unless its a coat because it is so damn big.

I was looking at this new iriver s10 before i purchased my Microphoto and i was going to buy it because it is so cool looking and tiny. ABout the size of the new iPoo Shuffle but has a really nice screen on it too.

iRiver

I had a iRiver H20 before it got stolen and it sounded amazing and had some really good features.
Kind of messed up a little(occasional freezing) but nothing major.
Only problem with iRiver is that they are expensive. But the S10 i was looking at for a while and i wanted it but couldnt find it.
You might wanna look at it but I think it only comes in 2gig so its not that big. Definitly one of the coolest mp3 players out that ive ever seen and one of the most attractive.

As I said in my other post to another person, I was doing nothing more than stating a fact. YOU are reading more into it. Don't put words in my mouth that were never there to begin with.

Oh, and iRiver has been pulling out of the market in many countries and is slowly, but surely, dropping support in North America as well. They've stated their intention to shift directions and drop out of the MP3 player market all together.

Message 86 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

I don't care anymore, just keep in mind that if you keep this kind of attitude up, everyone on the boards will ignore you.

What attitude? You're the one who read between the lines for a message that wasn't there, and then acted like a jerk about it.

And oh no, some people I never met and never will meet might not like me

Message 87 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
772 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

As I said in my other post to another person, I was doing nothing more than stating a fact. YOU are reading more into it. Don't put words in my mouth that were never there to begin with.

Oh, and iRiver has been pulling out of the market in many countries and is slowly, but surely, dropping support in North America as well. They've stated their intention to shift directions and drop out of the MP3 player market all together.

Ok, i dont care, he doesnt care, NO ONE CARES, like he said everyone is going to just stop paying any attention to you because you are so damn anoying.

ANyways, im not sure if Best buy would have Zunes or not, i would think that they would, they seem to have every other popular electronic device, so id try there. Also Futureshop and EBgames might also have them, not sure about the prices tho.

Gap Member Since 02/26/06
Message 88 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6816 posts

Jan 26, 2007
SAMSUNG   YP-U2J                foo..

kickass man

i'm pretty sure Facebook and Twitter are the pretense to Skynet
Message 89 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hayman19 wrote:

wrote:

Hayman19 wrote:

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

Ok, i dont care, he doesnt care, NO ONE CARES, like he said everyone is going to just stop paying any attention to you because you are so damn anoying.

ANyways, im not sure if Best buy would have Zunes or not, i would think that they would, they seem to have every other popular electronic device, so id try there. Also Futureshop and EBgames might also have them, not sure about the prices tho.

Nobody cares, thats why you all keep replying to my posts and trying to read more into my messages than are there

I'm not doing anything wrong here. I simply stated a fact that is backed up by real numbers... and then you two went and said "OMG STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE BLAH BLAH BLAH" when I did no such thing, except post a simple fact.. then I said that, and you two started acting like jerks about it.. and now you're trying to turn it around.

It's hilarious

Message 90 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes