Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
648 posts

Re: What kind of MP3 Player?

Jan 26, 2007
I have a zune i really like it i really dont notice it in my pocket when i am walking around.  The screen is awesome looking and its cool to have the radio when you dont feel like listening to your music
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

brush fire wrote:
Do not "translate" things I say into things I didn't say or mean. I didn't start anything. I gave my opinions on the players he listed based on the experiences I have had with them. You came in here and said that what I said was wasn't true because YOU haven't had your ONE iPod fail on you. I didn't start anything.

This is my last response to you.

I also pointed out the fact that Apple themselves released figures showing the LOW failure rates of iPods. Which you seem to choose to ignore and focus on my experience. You can't deny facts. You can ignore them, but you can't deny them.

If apple were the ones releasing the "facts", then they could easily skew the data.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:
Wait to get the Zune until Q4 this year. By then, you will be able to share via wifi without the 3 day 3 play restriction. It will also be a flash memory player.

That isn't going to happen. Microsoft will never remove that restriction because then the RIAA would come after them for allowing "school yard piracy" (yes thats a term they made up, you can look it up). The RIAA is bigger than MS and could put up enough of a fight to cause MS to lose money and upset MS shareholders. So it won't happen.

Plus Microsoft has too many other DRM technology deals. For example, right now they're paying Universal for every Zune sold and keeping that DRM in place. In return, Universal is an exclusive HD-DVD supporter (the only one) and they are using Microsoft video technology (VC-1) on their HD-DVD discs. If MS removed the DRM from the Zune, and removed the enhanced DRM from the Zune Marketplace (The DRM that restricts up to 60% of your music from being shared) then all that would go out the window and they would lose a ton of money in licensing fees and they'd lose what grip they are starting to have on content distribution.
Friends don't let friends buy Bose

http://www.intellexual.net/bose.html
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

lancer8869 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:
Do not "translate" things I say into things I didn't say or mean. I didn't start anything. I gave my opinions on the players he listed based on the experiences I have had with them. You came in here and said that what I said was wasn't true because YOU haven't had your ONE iPod fail on you. I didn't start anything.

I also pointed out the fact that Apple themselves released figures showing the LOW failure rates of iPods. Which you seem to choose to ignore and focus on my experience. You can't deny facts. You can ignore them, but you can't deny them.

If apple were the ones releasing the "facts", then they could easily skew the data.

And get sued? Or have the FTC come after them and fine them? AND have bad word of mouth spread and destroy their image and sales?

Please.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

I thought that was your last response. Dude, I got it a long time ago. Your opinion is that Apple owns me. But I have some freedom in what type of mp3 player I buy, I AM the consumer. I am not brainwashed, I do not follow trends, I simply buy product I think are good. Okay? What does it take to get you to understand that I never said I didn't like Apple, I am simply buying the product that suits me and my needs. Thanks and shut up. Don't even think of responding to this.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3059 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

I thought that was your last response. Dude, I got it a long time ago. Your opinion is that Apple owns me. But I have some freedom in what type of mp3 player I buy, I AM the consumer. I am not brainwashed, I do not follow trends, I simply buy product I think are good. Okay? What does it take to get you to understand that I never said I didn't like Apple, I am simply buying the product that suits me and my needs. Thanks and shut up. Don't even think of responding to this.

What the hell? You're replying to a post that wasn't even directed at you? Nor was it "flaming" you or "Trying to convince you" or anything like that! All I did was say that I stated a fact! A fact that is easily verified by a quick google search!

Pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007

wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

wrote:

brush fire wrote:

What the hell? You're replying to a post that wasn't even directed at you? Nor was it "flaming" you or "Trying to convince you" or anything like that! All I did was say that I stated a fact! A fact that is easily verified by a quick google search!

Pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Duh. But you were still implying Apple owns everyone. And that's what I asked you not to do.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007
This has gotten way off topic. A lot of people are saying Zune, but a lot of people say the iPod. Now it's time to decide...
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5928 posts

Jan 26, 2007

Hofman101 wrote:
This has gotten way off topic. A lot of people are saying Zune, but a lot of people say the iPod. Now it's time to decide...

I wouldn't go with either, I went the Philips route.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Jan 26, 2007

501st_Legion wrote:

Hofman101 wrote:

I wouldn't go with either, I went the Philips route.

I didn't see any Phillips that I liked though, the Zune just looks really cool to me, and I like it's features.
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 100 (0 Views)
0 Likes