Reply
Highlighted
Jan 09 2013
By: Ginta2468 Treasure Hunter 6400 posts
Offline

What kevin butler is doing now.

11 replies 253 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

This is the most recent thing I found Kevin Butler (Jerry Lambert) to be seen in. Seems he really doesn't work for sony anymore, so now I have to refer to him by his real name Smiley Sad

 

Message 1 of 12 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6400 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

Woah, this got moved fast! Did we get new mods or something?

Message 2 of 12 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
10395 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

Woah, this got moved fast! Did we get new mods or something?


Yep.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 3 of 12 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34135 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

once he screwed up and advertised the Nintendo Wii on that Bridgestone commercial i bet Sony gave him the boot. such a shame.


Message 4 of 12 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42129 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

once he screwed up and advertised the Nintendo Wii on that Bridgestone commercial i bet Sony gave him the boot. such a shame.


Since I wasn't seeing any other VP commercials at the time, I thought he was long done with the Kevin Butler thing before the Bridgestone commercial or am I wrong?


Message 5 of 12 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34135 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

once he screwed up and advertised the Nintendo Wii on that Bridgestone commercial i bet Sony gave him the boot. such a shame.


Since I wasn't seeing any other VP commercials at the time, I thought he was long done with the Kevin Butler thing before the Bridgestone commercial or am I wrong?


he was still doing stuff then. he did a LBP Karting commercial, which i think was his last... at least i think he did a commercial, not sure. Smiley Very Happy


Message 6 of 12 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

once he screwed up and advertised the Nintendo Wii on that Bridgestone commercial i bet Sony gave him the boot. such a shame.


Since I wasn't seeing any other VP commercials at the time, I thought he was long done with the Kevin Butler thing before the Bridgestone commercial or am I wrong?


he was still doing stuff then. he did a LBP Karting commercial, which i think was his last... at least i think he did a commercial, not sure. Smiley Very Happy


He didn't do a commercial for it (I think) but a Kevin Butler-themed costume and kart were included as pre-order bonuses for the game

Message 7 of 12 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34135 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 9, 2013

musicfreaklam wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

once he screwed up and advertised the Nintendo Wii on that Bridgestone commercial i bet Sony gave him the boot. such a shame.


Since I wasn't seeing any other VP commercials at the time, I thought he was long done with the Kevin Butler thing before the Bridgestone commercial or am I wrong?


he was still doing stuff then. he did a LBP Karting commercial, which i think was his last... at least i think he did a commercial, not sure. Smiley Very Happy


He didn't do a commercial for it (I think) but a Kevin Butler-themed costume and kart were included as pre-order bonuses for the game


yeah, thats probabaly what im thinking of and had a brain fart. Smiley Very Happy


Message 8 of 12 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
5708 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 10, 2013

Kevin butler commercials were pretty epic though i think they should space them out and keep us on our toes for one not like all the time though or we would get sick of him

Photobucket
Message 9 of 12 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
3428 posts
 

Re: What kevin butler is doing now.

Jan 11, 2013

I really enjoyed the Kevin Butler marketing campaign.  By far one of the best things to come from Sony Advertising in a long time.

Anyways, thanks for the video link; good stuff.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 12 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes