Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: What is your favorite Call of Duty or Battlefield game and why?

Jul 21, 2013
For CoD I'd choose Call of Duty 4

For Battlefield it's tough to say. I really loved Battlefield 2. Battlefield Bad Company 2 was also very good and Battlefield 3 is just awesome. I'll say Battlefield 2 is my favorite of the series, those were simple times.
 photo 1246654513_zps51bbe221.jpg
Reformed Xbox Player
Don't get caught in my scope! -_o
Message 21 of 26 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 21, 2013

I like Battlefield 3's multiplayer, by far, the most of either series, although the CoD: MW storylines are the best reason to play those games.

For the record, I knew what this thread was about when I initially posted, but the people that tend to post the most about these game series probably would have read it as a versus thread.  I am very pleased to see that did not happen.

Last nod: challenging my reading comprehension skills in all caps is self defeating.  I like where this thread is going. Ta!

Grindhead_Jim

Message 22 of 26 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Jul 21, 2013

Neither,MOH FOR LIFE!
.................!!!
Message 23 of 26 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Call of Duty? Call of Dury 2 for my 360. It was the first game I got on launch day and it is my favorite cod story mode of any cod games I have played.

Battlefield? Definitely bf3. I loved bad co 2, but after bf3 came out it quickly took over my interests. However, I know that when bf4 comes out and I get my ps4, it will quickly be my new favorite bf game.
Message 24 of 26 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Thanks did not know it was cut-off!
"There is no land for us beyond the Volga"~ Vassili Zaitsev
Message 25 of 26 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Nov 9, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

To be honest, I enjoy CoD more because I love the feeling that I actually matter a lot in the final outcome. 

BF3 gives me the feeling that I was an important part of the outcome, but not a BIG reason. This is not true for every match obviously, but I feel the individual matters more in CoD. 

I am a team-player, but I enjoy feeling self-worth in the game. This is really what CoD does great. It is good at giving quick bursts of pleasure to the player. 

But there is no feeling that matches an awesome BF3 stunt kill. 

If you don't suck you will matter a lot. Especially in BF3 on consoles where its 12 v 12. I can honestly say me and maybe one or two other friends are the reason we win 90% of the time.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 26 of 26 (43 Views)
0 Likes