Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
Message 11 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007


Adam24367 wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


fudge101man wrote:
I can't tell you here but pm me if you want to know.


same.... well i could but i get paranoid... it was in my sig for a while... and i was never pmed by a mod. but yea ive seen an entire  forum go into a flame war.... Ive seen 400 pages of pure spam from a hacker, and oh god the shock pics... never trust tinyurls....


I remember when i spamed the Nintendo Fourms it was the metroid part and i spammed like there was no tomarrow can you say BLOOGS!?! I only did it because For no reason their members started sending me nasty Pms because i said i had the Psp


no spaming untill theres no tomorow isnt the same as making 400 pages of spam topics.... this particualr board had to be wiped clean.....
Message 12 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/31/2006
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
 
This place is a lot worse go in and read some posts on the boards......
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 13 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
7873 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
G4TV OT Forums
Sig Created By Tay_Tay
Message 14 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/13/2006
Offline
2892 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
...............u went to nick and ur a teen?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/07/2006
Offline
2967 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007


jamaica0535 wrote:


Adam24367 wrote:


jamaica0535 wrote:


fudge101man wrote:
I can't tell you here but pm me if you want to know.


same.... well i could but i get paranoid... it was in my sig for a while... and i was never pmed by a mod. but yea ive seen an entire  forum go into a flame war.... Ive seen 400 pages of pure spam from a hacker, and oh god the shock pics... never trust tinyurls....


I remember when i spamed the Nintendo Fourms it was the metroid part and i spammed like there was no tomarrow can you say BLOOGS!?! I only did it because For no reason their members started sending me nasty Pms because i said i had the Psp


no spaming untill theres no tomorow isnt the same as making 400 pages of spam topics.... this particualr board had to be wiped clean.....


Those Nintendo Nsider people whine to much I TELL YOU

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
That forum is retarded
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 17 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/02/2004
Offline
2587 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
Out of the forums I go to, probably gamebattles.
Photobucket
Message 18 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7698 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007
Why are you on nick.com forums? Smiley Indifferent  The most spam filled forum on PSU is off-topic.
Message 19 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/22/2006
Offline
3303 posts
 

Re: What is the most spam filled forum?

Jan 25, 2007


albertbertal8 wrote:
Why are you on nick.com forums? Smiley Indifferent  The most spam filled forum on PSU is off-topic.



I tried them once.  They sucked.  It was when I really got into the plot of Avatar, okay?
Think before you act. It will save me the effort of correcting you.
"if World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare had a baby this is what we would get"- DarthGooch
Message 20 of 26 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes