Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1646 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

I wanna say mine is Kottonmouth Kings back in Feburary or march

Message 21 of 39 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

I think it was "Toad the Wet Sprocket," at the Uptown Theatre, in Napa, CA -- two years ago.

 

Would love to still go to a SF Giants game before the season is over. (and tix are cheap, with them being in last an all...)

Or a 49ers game this season, since it's Candlestick Parks final year.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 22 of 39 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6979 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

Soon I'll be going to Night of Champions here in Detroit Smiley Happy

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 23 of 39 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1646 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

Woot another Giants fan! They won today thankfully! Wish they would have been the rockies yesterday to have a 4 win streak. But man The Giants need a roster change for next year! They stink this year Smiley Sad

Message 24 of 39 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13101 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

JayJay2515 wrote:

Soon I'll be going to Night of Champions here in Detroit Smiley Happy


I wanna go =(

 

I wanna chant goldberg when ryback comes on and I wanna see AJ 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 25 of 39 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

Cirque Du Soleil's La Nouba last year.

 

But if movies are in your list then the last movie i watched was Despicable Me 2. Good movie, i recommend it. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 39 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6979 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

JayJay2515 wrote:

Soon I'll be going to Night of Champions here in Detroit Smiley Happy


I wanna go =(

 

I wanna chant goldberg when ryback comes on and I wanna see AJ 


I was hoping to get to slap The Shield on the arm but I got seats behind the announcing table. 

 

 

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 27 of 39 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Nightwish_1990 wrote:

Woot another Giants fan! They won today thankfully! Wish they would have been the rockies yesterday to have a 4 win streak. But man The Giants need a roster change for next year! They stink this year Smiley Sad


Yeah, I haven't missed a game all year. If I can't watch it on TV, I listen to it on the radio.

I don't think there is too much wrong with the roster. They started out beastly in the beginning of the season.

Then, after some injuries, it felt like the team just lost that synergy. Especially after Pagan went on the DL.

 

Then Vogey has the start of his season, and gets injured in the same game.

They just fell apart after that. Inconsistent hitting and pitching, and could never seem to have both working at the same time.

 

Here is hoping for a return to the postseason, next year.

 

 

P.S. Us Bay Area sports fans have been spoiled this last year. Giants win their 2nd WS in 3 years, Niners make it to the Super Bowl, Warriors, Sharks, and A's all made it to the postseason... Spoiled.

We have no right to complain. Smiley Tongue

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 28 of 39 (88 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4501 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

 

The county fair Smiley Very Happy

YB

Message 29 of 39 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1646 posts
 

Re: What is the last live event you have attended? Pro/semi-pro sports, concert, live theater, etc

Aug 28, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Nightwish_1990 wrote:

Woot another Giants fan! They won today thankfully! Wish they would have been the rockies yesterday to have a 4 win streak. But man The Giants need a roster change for next year! They stink this year Smiley Sad


Yeah, I haven't missed a game all year. If I can't watch it on TV, I listen to it on the radio.

I don't think there is too much wrong with the roster. They started out beastly in the beginning of the season.

Then, after some injuries, it felt like the team just lost that synergy. Especially after Pagan went on the DL.

 

Then Vogey has the start of his season, and gets injured in the same game.

They just fell apart after that. Inconsistent hitting and pitching, and could never seem to have both working at the same time.

 

Here is hoping for a return to the postseason, next year.

 

 

P.S. Us Bay Area sports fans have been spoiled this last year. Giants win their 2nd WS in 3 years, Niners make it to the Super Bowl, Warriors, Sharks, and A's all made it to the postseason... Spoiled.

We have no right to complain. Smiley Tongue


I shouldnt have said roster lol bad choice of words. They do have a good roster. I should have worded it like you did, way to many inconsitencys Smiley Tongue

 

Im from sacramento but i now live in iowa. So i dont get to many Giants games Smiley Sad but i got their page liked on facebook so i can always keep up on the stats of it. Got my redsox on tomorrow Smiley Happy

 

and booo the niners! Go Chargers!

Message 30 of 39 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes