Nov 10 2006
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

What is even better?

2 replies 2 views Edited Nov 10, 2006
Ok I've been thinking, i really wanted the next gen of WWE Smackdown! but that is supposedly only going to be on xbox 360. which system is REALLY better, i mean in general, xbox 360, or PS3. I'm talking without prices.... don't get me wrong lol i still think xbox sucks, but I'm just curious. what are the plus and minuses of both systems?

Mods- sorry if this is supposed to be in PS3 general but i figured since it was also about xbox360 it could go in OT.
Message 1 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5369 posts

Re: What is even better?

Nov 10, 2006

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
Ok I've been thinking, i really wanted the next gen of WWE Smackdown! but that is supposedly only going to be on xbox 360. which system is REALLY better, i mean in general, xbox 360, or PS3. I'm talking without prices.... don't get me wrong lol i still think xbox sucks, but I'm just curious. what are the plus and minuses of both systems?

Mods- sorry if this is supposed to be in PS3 general but i figured since it was also about xbox360 it could go in OT.

its coming to ps2, xbox 360 and psp, the ps3 version got canned.....360 will have better graphics and achievements.
Message 2 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12979 posts

Re: What is even better?

Nov 10, 2006

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:

Console versus threads are typically not allowed. I advise doing the research for yourself. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes