Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006
The information age has passed. Now, it is the entertainment age.


 Its better for kids these days than it was for you. You can live with it, cant you?
Message 21 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006


hkkevinc wrote:
I'm not just talking about iPods, I'm talking about like a PSP or a TV. Gameboy's are ok, but consoles should be left off till like 8 or 9.


Are you living in 94?
Message 22 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006
I agree I was into toys at that age not iPods and computers....and video games.
Message 23 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006
yea i played with the good old cars and trucks for a long time
Message 24 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
I agree I was into toys at that age not iPods and computers....and video games.


I grew up with computers and video games...not so much iPods.
Message 25 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006
That's great! Release your inner child!

Im confused. wrote:
I still love legos.  I even bust them out from time to time.



Message 26 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/05/2006
Offline
6938 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006
I hate little kids that ask for crap like that and actually get it. My nieghbor was in fourth grade last year and got a nano then she had a cellphone in like third grade!!! I'm in 8th and don't have one yet. (i'm getting one for Christmas!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/31/2005
Offline
1999 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006


eman94 wrote:


hkkevinc wrote:
I'm not just talking about iPods, I'm talking about like a PSP or a TV. Gameboy's are ok, but consoles should be left off till like 8 or 9.


Are you living in 94?


hkkevnic is right. Would you go out and buy an 8 year old an Xbox360 or a PS3? I highly doubt it. Have you ever seen a kid that age play a console? They pull like crazy on the controllers, don't take care of the discs, hit it when they get mad...It's just a bad idea to invest that kinda money in someone that age.
Message 28 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/14/2006
Offline
3560 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006


psp_owns_ds wrote:


eman94 wrote:


hkkevinc wrote:
I'm not just talking about iPods, I'm talking about like a PSP or a TV. Gameboy's are ok, but consoles should be left off till like 8 or 9.


Are you living in 94?


hkkevnic is right. Would you go out and buy an 8 year old an Xbox360 or a PS3? I highly doubt it. Have you ever seen a kid that age play a console? They pull like crazy on the controllers, don't take care of the discs, hit it when they get mad...It's just a bad idea to invest that kinda money in someone that age.


OMG! You are acting like everyone is an only child! I started gaming at 5, but my brother was 11 and he helped me out and stuff. Most people have siblings...
Message 29 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What has happened? :(

Dec 10, 2006


the_flame_alchemist wrote:
A second grader I know want's a cell phone and a laptop...


He/she wants a cell phone to look cool. My little cousin (9) has one  just b/z he wanted to look cool. BUT A LAPTOP?!
Message 30 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes