Remember the 1990s claymation televsion show where celebrites are pitted against each in the ring and they fight each other to the death until the losing opponents dies in gruesome way? Which injury and/or death do you think that's bloodily graphic in your eyes?
I'll start first:
- Watching Matt Damon getting shredded into beef cake by his own deathly mechanical meat grinder.
- Seeing Tiger Woods right hand sliced into french fries by Agassi's tennis racket net.
- Eriq La Salle being injected by a bag of malaria and turning yellow and decomposing.
- Mike Jones getting shredded to bits by Paul Wall's chainsaw grill.
- Shaquille O'Neal losing his legs and his organs in his first fight against Kobe Bryant.
- Mankind ripping off Ernest Hemmingway's lower jaw that his brain and eyes spilled out.
- Seeing Don Vito getting blown to pieces by his nephew Bam Margera.
Dude! I used to watch that. I'll have to watch it again to be sure, before I post who it was exactly. ; )
You can always watch classic Celebrity Deathmatches on Liquid Telvision.
I remember seeing:
Stone Cold kill Vince McMahon with the Stone Cold Stunner then beating him to pieces with a tombstone.
Jeff Gordon getting crushed and ground to a pulp by Dale Earnhardt.
Chris Rock leaving a hole in The Rock.