Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/27/2005
Offline
438 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006
I plan on joining the marines right after high school and stay in for four years. After that if I like it, then I plan on making a career out of it and staying in it for twenty years, then come back to my little town of 4000 and being a cop. If I don't like it then I still might try and be a cop but I'm not sure. I still have 3 years to think about it though.
Message 31 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/18/2003
Offline
3032 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006
I didnt know what i wanted to be, but just recently i finished my degree in Chemistry. And now at this point im still not ready for a real job so im going to graduate school. Basically life sucks and then you die.
AA sig
Message 32 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006


Amon Amarth wrote:
I didnt know what i wanted to be, but just recently i finished my degree in Chemistry. And now at this point im still not ready for a real job so im going to graduate school. Basically life sucks and then you die.



You stay alive when you die i hope,don't know where though
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 33 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006

 

    NICE

Message 34 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006
one of two things, if professional gaming doesnt work out (Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Smiley Wink) then im going to be a video game designer.

Message 35 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006


crovax3000 wrote:
one of two things, if professional gaming doesnt work out (Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Smiley Wink) then im going to be a video game designer.



And if that don't work out...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 36 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006


rsaw10 wrote:


crovax3000 wrote:
one of two things, if professional gaming doesnt work out (Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Smiley Wink) then im going to be a video game designer.



And if that don't work out...


i can always fall back on being a tech guy, or i could prolly do ufc type fighting

Message 37 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Member
Registered:
This widget could not be displayed.
Offline
0 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006
i wanna be an athletic trainer or somethin in the sports medicine field.
Message 38 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/03/2006
Offline
3503 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006


hyperactive_ wrote:


badazz832 wrote:
an adult
 
witch one are u on the pic



The one on the left.


your cute wanna be my psu g/f



Message 39 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/29/2005
Offline
9933 posts
 

Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Nov 27, 2006
I'm going into the Game Programming Industry. It's one thing to play the game, but being part of the making would seem much cooler.If anything, I plan to major in Computer Programming.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 40 of 51 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes