Highlighted
May 30 2013
By: lpkid5382 Lombax Warrior 84 posts

What do you think of today's kids?

47 replies 191 views Edited May 30, 2013

You think, most are already addicted to video games by the time they reach 10 years old?

You think, parents are REALLY educated about today's video games and the actual rating means?  Not just looking for a full time baby sitter.  How spoiled are they?   Do they have every electronic device by the age of 10? 

What are your thoughts?

Message 1 of 48 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13619 posts

Re: What do you think of today's kids?

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Good question.

I think that some kids can tend to be addicted to video games by then. A friend of mine got a lot of video games and the like as he was growing up... heck he didn't even realize just how lucky/fortunate he was. Also, kid is really hooked to computers in general. More so than I am.

To a point, as much as they can be.

More so than when I was growing up. Kids with their fancy cell phones and other electronics. They don't even seem to play nearly as much as they used to... all they do is spend time watching tv or being hooked up to their electric gadgets. Don't even have a chance to develop a real imagination either anymore, or at least not as much of one as kids used to.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 2 of 48 (183 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37261 posts

May 30, 2013

its the parents its all about the parents.

a kid doesnt know better from right or wrong if the parent doesnt care of course the kid might go down the wrong road. if you be a good parent your kid will be good

Message 3 of 48 (181 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

May 30, 2013
It depends. Depends on how their parents raised them. Depends on who they hang out with. Depends on their opinions on things and people.
Message 4 of 48 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
3802 posts

May 30, 2013

We are awful.

Message 5 of 48 (172 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

May 30, 2013

they are all stupid and i weep for the future of the world.

Message 6 of 48 (170 Views)
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

May 30, 2013
I think that kids today are spoiled, psychologically/socially immature, ignorant, and selfish. Then again, all of us were probably the same way as well when we were younger. It's just that we weren't mature enough to notice it. Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 48 (158 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37261 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

seriously tho some kids are good some are bad

some are tall some are short.. what else can be said

Message 8 of 48 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9467 posts

May 30, 2013

I think this Smiley Very Happy

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 9 of 48 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

May 30, 2013

As the years pass, parents are becoming more and more lenient to their kids. Just about anything can have child services at your door nowadays. They have a lot more money to spend and enjoy more freedom. They grow up more quickly and are not so dependent on their parents. They think more for themselves and do not blindly accept the ideals of their elders. People that been around longer always assume that they know best . They don’t like to feel that their values are being questioned or threatened. And this is precisely what the young are doing. They are questioning the assumptions of their elders and disturbing their complacency, but all this social media, technology is a major problem with the youth today. Every generation has its share of airheads though.

Message 10 of 48 (138 Views)
0 Likes