Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Re: What do you guys think of the bermuda triangle?

Apr 10, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:
it's a nice place to visit if you want to disapear off of the face of the earth without a trace

Or, the US can tempt the terrorists to attack from the sea and thus lure them through the Bermuda Triangle.

Ok, ok, the idea is too farfetched to work but it's a possible one that can be used as a last resort...
Message 31 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 10, 2007

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:
it's a nice place to visit if you want to disapear off of the face of the earth without a trace

Or, the US can tempt the terrorists to attack from the sea and thus lure them through the Bermuda Triangle.

Ok, ok, the idea is too farfetched to work but it's a possible one that can be used as a last resort...

i think they only have the rescources to fly coach
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 32 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Apr 10, 2007
ya it all has to do with the magnetics and pressure and everything......supposedly

PS2master4444 wrote:
I think that it's an area where the magnetics are different from the rest of the earth's and that's why ships get lost.

Message 33 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I saw an article about gas bubble which take objects over and bury them under the sea. I love things regarding the subject of the Bermuda Triangle and I doubt we will ever know what reallly goes  on there....

Message 34 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Lucifer4569 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Then let's help them.
Message 35 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Apr 10, 2007

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

carbonox_ratchet wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Then let's help them.

I Know whe can get a fund together and donate some tickets on a Crarnival cruise line then something terrible is bound to happen to them no matter where the ship goes
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 36 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3694 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Boats sink in the Bermuda Triangle because of the lower ammount of oxygen in the water. This happens because of the gas consentration. There you go.:smileywink:
Message 37 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1796 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I've researched it extensively and also watched many shows on it. As far as the Ships and Planes disappearing and vanishing, well half the ships and planes on the list wearn't even near the Bermuda Triangle. They were either miles away or a couple oceans away. I've heard stories wear pilots say things like "I was flying and all of a sudden I couldn't see out of it any more, everything was pitch black" when a scientist and a pilot proved that if they were to pass through a cloud you would get that effect. And as far as everyones compasses going crazy, its not completly true about their stories. Liek the squadron of naval fighter pilots going on a training mission and crashing because of their compasses going crazy wasn't entirely true. They had radio transmission sayign that he lost control and hence him not having controlling and making sudden jerks and truns messed with his compass. Boats that disappeared are the only "odd" things about it. Scientists say that it might be possible that a mini wave of some sort could actually knock an ocean liner or boat over because the way the water is over there. There is somethign different as far as the ocean floor and the way the water reacts that make boats aneasy targets for a mid sea sort of Tidal Wave (forget technical term for it).

A great reference for this location would be Is It Real? The Bermuda Triangle. It was agreat show and explained a lot about the place. I forgot what channel I watched it on but it was awesome.
No one cares what kind of PS3 you have or how many games. I dont care. No one does.
Message 38 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6619 posts

Apr 10, 2007
I just can't wait to find out the answer. I wonder if they're testing it.

Message 39 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes