Reply
Oct 13 2013
By: bakacoconut69 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts
Offline

What do you do when you feel social?

37 replies 215 views Edited Oct 13, 2013

I'm feeling social, so I'm making a new thread.

 

TOTALLY what most people do, right? Yeah, no.

 

But seriously, I am feeling social, but it's almost 9pm where I live and most of my friends have spouses, kids, and other obligations at this time. If I feel social during the day, I usually go somewhere crowded, like a store or the college campus... sometimes, even the mall, but they're starting to recognize me. So now I have a question.

 

When it's late at night and you feel social, what do you do?

Message 1 of 38 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

bakacoconut69 wrote:

I'm feeling social, so I'm making a new thread.

 

TOTALLY what most people do, right? Yeah, no.

 

But seriously, I am feeling social, but it's almost 9pm where I live and most of my friends have spouses, kids, and other obligations at this time. If I feel social during the day, I usually go somewhere crowded, like a store or the college campus... sometimes, even the mall, but they're starting to recognize me. So now I have a question.

 

When it's late at night and you feel social, what do you do?


Post on these forums. A lot. Smiley Tongue

 

Talk to anybody around me who I know.

Message 2 of 38 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

ya... your whole post.. made me think of this

 

355nvq.jpg

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 3 of 38 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ya... your whole post.. made me think of this

 

355nvq.jpg


audu92.gif

 

How did it remind of that?

Message 4 of 38 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13101 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013
Chill with friends
Hop on de exbawcks and join parties
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 38 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/14/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

userusb wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

ya... your whole post.. made me think of this

 

355nvq.jpg


audu92.gif

 

How did it remind of that?


I would also like to know the answer to this question.

Message 6 of 38 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

Because you said you go to a crowded area.. or a college campus... seemed really random and stalkerish

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 7 of 38 (191 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/14/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Because you said you go to a crowded area.. or a college campus... seemed really random and stalkerish


Well, I do stalk my friends on campus and act really creepy until they notice me...

Message 8 of 38 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Offline
2362 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

Grab a friend and ding dong ditch or make weird noises to spook some people.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 9 of 38 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/05/2013
Offline
34 posts
 

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 13, 2013

If its late I usually just text someone, get on forums, or play xbox.

Message 10 of 38 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes