Last Guardian
9318 posts

Re: What do you do when you feel social?

Oct 19, 2013

bakacoconut69 wrote:

I'm feeling social, so I'm making a new thread.

TOTALLY what most people do, right? Yeah, no.

But seriously, I am feeling social, but it's almost 9pm where I live and most of my friends have spouses, kids, and other obligations at this time. If I feel social during the day, I usually go somewhere crowded, like a store or the college campus... sometimes, even the mall, but they're starting to recognize me. So now I have a question.

When it's late at night and you feel social, what do you do?

I try to stay social all the time. I have a nice group of pals on ps home from all over the world. I also want to do some work in the food shelter soon in my area. The mall can be a social place if you good at cold starts to starting a convo. I am good at it. My friends often as me how can I talk to folks like I know them for a while. Laundry places are good also. Join a bowling event once a week and that works great also. Look in your local paper also for social events like dances etc. The dance events are great. Most folks want to let loose on those and are in a good mood there. I hope a few of these suggestions help.
Message 31 of 38 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 19, 2013

drive to a remote location and fist chickens.. like everyone does, am I right?

Message 32 of 38 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I talk to Siri.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 33 of 38 (142 Views)
Survivor
2411 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Lol ask siri where can you hide a dead body.

Creep
Message 34 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Siri is homicidlal? Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 35 of 38 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4173 posts

Oct 20, 2013

I myself am very anti social. but i did see a cool post about helping others. So i will suggest  that to you offer to help the old man cut his grass in the neighborhood doing good things for others. even if its a shot experence your sure to make them smile just holding a door open find a youth club or old folks home ask to help. You will brighten someones day and who know might meet a new friend.

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
The reason to buy a NEW console is to play NEW Games not old ones.
Message 36 of 38 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Oct 20, 2013

I feel social sometimes when I play with my pals nor my high-school and College pals. But when I get into the zone like into a epic moment I sometimes left them hanging to let them know what's going on how I am doing good in the game. But I ain't that kind of person when it comes to epic games or some moments. I'm willing to play with anyone who's willing to have a game request with me by appointment schedules and all that. By the way if anyone knows my channel name in youtube Liljoethemaster that's me. I'm a dead and not famous person to be known much who plays games, has a job and have no girlfriend. I'm feeling more social now in the forums nor real-life when I need to see some good or awesome players out there in PSN, keep up the great work and keep on trophy hunting homies. I spam my replies only this 5th time just to let anyone know, but if there is a reply rule to keep it low I'll stop right now.

Message 37 of 38 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 20, 2013

I post on various forums, or even talk to my late night friends on PSN.

Good thing for me is, that my friends are all night owls too.

So I usually have someone to socialize with at all times.

Message 38 of 38 (113 Views)
0 Likes