Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/09/2011
Offline
1873 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

ITS and school Smiley Happy

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 61 of 135 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
8179 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Currently training to become an Energy Technician, specializing in Renewable Energy.

 

 

We bolted down the panels on the roof and we confirmed it was capturing 110W per panel, so the whole setup would be more than enough to power a small motorhome, or my Laptop PC, PS3 and a TV with plenty of power left over.

 

Too bad the institution I go to didn't have the proper licenses to switch it on and convert it to 120V, and actually pump electricity to the power grid. Would have been interesting.

 

(Also, since I don't have legal permission from my friends, I had to blur everyone out so I don't get in trouble. Smiley Tongue)

 

 EDIT: Photo Removed.

Message 62 of 135 (196 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
400 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013
I'm KRAZY And Get Paid For It
RED
Message 63 of 135 (174 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/05/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

I'm a Data Technichian (CIT department) in the Petroleum Consulting division for an International Oil & Gas Wireline company.  Usually have to go out of the country once or twice a year to places like Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore among others.  I think Sydney, Australia might be a place I have to go to this year otherwise I might get lucky and not have to travel at all other than domestically for semiars, meetings and other random drivel.  Good job and pays well not gonna lie, but there is always better gigs out there

Message 64 of 135 (162 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10011 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

Mantiskilla wrote:

I'm a Data Technichian (CIT department) in the Petroleum Consulting division for an International Oil & Gas Wireline company.  Usually have to go out of the country once or twice a year to places like Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore among others.  I think Sydney, Australia might be a place I have to go to this year otherwise I might get lucky and not have to travel at all other than domestically for semiars, meetings and other random drivel.  Good job and pays well not gonna lie, but there is always better gigs out there


sheesh i would love to travel out of the country especially if my job pays for it (does ur job pay for it lol)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 65 of 135 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/18/2013
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

I am in college training to be a teacher.

BF3 Stats

Xbox Gamer since 2008, bought a PS3 2013.
Message 66 of 135 (148 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/05/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Tinys wrote:

Mantiskilla wrote:

I'm a Data Technichian (CIT department) in the Petroleum Consulting division for an International Oil & Gas Wireline company.  Usually have to go out of the country once or twice a year to places like Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore among others.  I think Sydney, Australia might be a place I have to go to this year otherwise I might get lucky and not have to travel at all other than domestically for semiars, meetings and other random drivel.  Good job and pays well not gonna lie, but there is always better gigs out there


sheesh i would love to travel out of the country especially if my job pays for it (does ur job pay for it lol)


Yes they do (as I'm currently typing this message while in the office haha).  I usually have to do an expensive report however so yeah I'm still paying for many things and then i get it back at a later date. Obviously unless its a business party type function, dinner, etc if i do anything recreational that's all out of my own pocket

Message 67 of 135 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/21/2000
Offline
10011 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

Mantiskilla wrote:

Tinys wrote:

Mantiskilla wrote:

I'm a Data Technichian (CIT department) in the Petroleum Consulting division for an International Oil & Gas Wireline company.  Usually have to go out of the country once or twice a year to places like Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Singapore among others.  I think Sydney, Australia might be a place I have to go to this year otherwise I might get lucky and not have to travel at all other than domestically for semiars, meetings and other random drivel.  Good job and pays well not gonna lie, but there is always better gigs out there


sheesh i would love to travel out of the country especially if my job pays for it (does ur job pay for it lol)


Yes they do (as I'm currently typing this message while in the office haha).  I usually have to do an expensive report however so yeah I'm still paying for many things and then i get it back at a later date. Obviously unless its a business party type function, dinner, etc if i do anything recreational that's all out of my own pocket


Still sounds cool though i'm sure to you its normal but I've never been out of the country and i would like too

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 68 of 135 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/12/2010
Offline
850 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013
Graphic Design and photography.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 69 of 135 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4501 posts
 

Re: What do you do for a living?

Apr 18, 2013

 

Currently a undergrad at a state university studying Criminal Justice, but went through a EMT-B course after high school.

I'm going for State Police in the long run.

YB

Message 70 of 135 (115 Views)