Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
A hat......like you said.



Do you know how many hats he has? LIKE A BILLION!


get me a hat then, I only have a couple.


......Eh why not * gives you hat*



No I mean a real one. That I can actually wear, not just some words that you type. Becasue you didn't actually give me a hat there.


Ya know what! FINE! It's  ummm*sniff* in your mailbox ...


lies


You-you really think I'd lie to you? OUCH! Always assuming the worst of me
Message 21 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
2090 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006
dudet are you trying to make this impossible just go find out what boards he likes and go get him a skateboard

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though



Photobucket
Message 22 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though


Then why are you buying him stuff.


IT'S CHRISTMAS!!-The season of giving!
Message 23 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


DESTRUCTODUDE wrote:
A pair of Chuck Taylors. Or Katamari Damacy.


He had a pair of Converse and the other thing^ ...what is it ?


Okkkkaaay?...You sure he'll like it and how much is it ?





You can get that or the sequel for like 20 to 30 bucks.


For what system?
Message 24 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006
Thanks for acknowledging I'm a girl. And Aren't boards expensive?

GAMEA wrote:
dudet are you trying to make this impossible just go find out what boards he likes and go get him a skateboard

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though






Message 25 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
11045 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
A hat......like you said.



Do you know how many hats he has? LIKE A BILLION!


get me a hat then, I only have a couple.


......Eh why not * gives you hat*



No I mean a real one. That I can actually wear, not just some words that you type. Becasue you didn't actually give me a hat there.


Ya know what! FINE! It's  ummm*sniff* in your mailbox ...


lies


You-you really think I'd lie to you? OUCH! Always assuming the worst of me


Well have you given me a reason to trust you?
Message 26 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
2090 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Thanks for acknowledging I'm a girl. And Aren't boards expensive?

GAMEA wrote:
dudet are you trying to make this impossible just go find out what boards he likes and go get him a skateboard

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though





no problem and it depends on the board do you have a west49?



Photobucket
Message 27 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


RAND0MH3R0 wrote:
A hat......like you said.



Do you know how many hats he has? LIKE A BILLION!


get me a hat then, I only have a couple.


......Eh why not * gives you hat*



No I mean a real one. That I can actually wear, not just some words that you type. Becasue you didn't actually give me a hat there.


Ya know what! FINE! It's  ummm*sniff* in your mailbox ...


lies


You-you really think I'd lie to you? OUCH! Always assuming the worst of me


Well have you given me a reason to trust you?


I'm a kind girl looking for a present for my dear dear cousin * puppy face *
Message 28 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
7156 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


GAMEA wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Thanks for acknowledging I'm a girl. And Aren't boards expensive?

GAMEA wrote:
dudet are you trying to make this impossible just go find out what boards he likes and go get him a skateboard

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though





no problem and it depends on the board do you have a west49?





And a what49? Never heard of it
Message 29 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/25/2006
Offline
2090 posts
 

Re: What do I get my cousin for Christmas?

Dec 9, 2006


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


GAMEA wrote:


JakandDax2Dmax wrote:
Thanks for acknowledging I'm a girl. And Aren't boards expensive?

GAMEA wrote:
dudet are you trying to make this impossible just go find out what boards he likes and go get him a skateboard

JakandDax2Dmax wrote:


Bergey wrote:
money always works.

He's already rich though





no problem and it depends on the board do you have a west49?





And a what49? Never heard of it


hmmmmmmm i guess west49 is just canada oh mybad im from canada so are stores might not exist where your from anyway its basicly a massive store just for the skatboarders its really frigen sweet it has hats,skateboards and cool clothes hmmmmm well i cant figure out a way to help you
Photobucket
Message 30 of 51 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes